Countdown to Freedom

Lily's pov
5..4..3..2..1
The screams fill my ears instantly. Startled I flick my eyes open as I watch the black caps fly in the air. People push past me to say their farewells to the friends the made, and the families waiting for them. I have no-one.

Slowly, I walk back to my dorm to finish packing up my belongings.

As I walk back I see many dorm room doors open with people emptying out their things. Slowly I continue walking until I run into a hard body. Of course being me I fall flat in my butt.

A hand reaches out to help me up, and I am met with a pair of jade eyes. "You ok?" He asks, his beautiful accent ringing in the air. "Oh um...I..yeah" I stutter looking down. "I'm Harry. You just graduate?"

"Yeah, I'm heading back to pack up my stuff" I say, "oh I'm Lily by the way." He chuckles, "It's nice to meet you Lilly, I wish I met you sooner. I was actually heading to get some food. Care to join?" He rambles.

I blush, "Sure, just let me change really fast." I rush to my room and shift through my already packed suitcase. I grab a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and my black ankle gladiator sandals. I grab my phone and wallet and run back to where Harry was standing.

"You ready?" He asks, catching his keys. "Yeah" I say as we start walking to his car.

We walk in silence until we get to his car, which was a black range rover. "Wow" I say, "I love your car." "Well thank you haha" he says.

I crawl into the leather passenger seat smelling the cologne filled interior. "So where are we going?" I say. "Eh probably the hamburger joint down the street" he says, with his eyes on the road.

We pull into the packed burger place. "I love to come here" he says as he stops the car. We step out of the tinted car only to be met by the bright light of cameras.

"Harry? What's going on?" I say. "I'll explain in a minute" he says, as he grabs my hand and pulls me through the growing crowd.

"Harry!" "Harry!" "Who's the girl?" "I love you!" "Harry!" Screams fill my ears until we get into the restaurant.

A perky blond walks up to us, "How many?" She says, as she pokes her boobs out in an attempt to get Harry to notice her. "Um two" he says, completely ignoring her attempts.

She takes us to a table in the back, and leans over the table and asks what we want to drink. "Water please." I say. She looks over at me and rolls her eyes. Well then bitch. "How about you?" She purrs to Harry.

"Water please" he says. "Of course, I'll be right back." She says, and runs her hand on his shoulder before "strutting" away.

"So um why were you at the college?" I ask. "Oh I was helping my friend pack his things, he graduated today too." He says.

"That's cool. So you want to tell me what was going on outside?" I ask curiously.

"Um so you really don't know who I am?" He asks. "If I did why would I be asking" I shoot back.

"True. Well, I'm Harry, Harry Styles. And I'm in the boy band One Direction" he says. "That's c-" I say but got interrupted by our waitress.

"I'm back honey" she says. "Here's your water" she slides it to him. "Oh and yours" she says and slams mine down making it slosh on the sides. She turns back to Harry, still poking her boobs out. "What will you have?" She says.

"I'll have a burger and chips" he says. "Chips?" She looks at him funny. "Fries" he says. "Oh silly me!" She giggles a super high pitch giggle. " I'll have the same" I say. The waitress glares at me and pokes her boobs out even more.

"Is there something wrong with your back? Because your walking funny." Harry says. Our waitress blushes. "Oh...um...." And runs off.

"So tell me about your family." He says. I immediately freeze and the flashback replays.
______________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I hope you like Part 1! Today is the last day of the masters! Anyone else watching it? Have a great day!