chapter 1

This is my first time writing so I am sorry for any mistakes and please go easy on me thanks.

Spencer's POV

We had just finished another case in Vegas and we are leaving tomorrow, well the the rest of the team was, I wasn't because I haven't seen my mom in a while. I am actually just about to leave the hotel now.

*Time skip to sanitarium*

I walked into the main room and saw her reading so I walked over to her and said "Hey mom" then she looked up and smiled, she said "Spencer, what are you doing here". I replied "My team just finished a case here and I decided to come visit you for a day or two". We started talking about different books we have read recently until she told me out of the blue that she needed to have a serious dicussion with me.

Before I had time to ask what it was about she said "Me and your father haven't been completely honest with you about everything, but for a good reason". After I heard that it only peaked my interest so I asked "Ok so what haven't you been honest with me about?" She then asked me "Do you remember when you were taken out of my custody for a period of time?" I replied "Of course I do, how could I forget".

She then started to explain "When you first got taken away I called you father because I didn't know what to do. I asked him to help me think of a way to get you back and during that time I became pregnant. So I had to worry about that. I waited until the baby was born and your father helped me raise her in secret because we knew you were angery at at him still and we didn't want you to resent us or her.

After she confessed all of that I didn't know what to think about all of it. How could my parents lie to me for my entire life like that! I feel so betrayed right now. I finally said "so why are you telling me now?" She replied "Because since we kept her existance a secret and the CPS found out about her they gave me a month to find immediate family to take her in or they will put her in foster care, so please if you won't do it for me then do it for her".

I'm angery by now but not to the point of yelling and I said "So you just expect me to take in a complete stranger who just so happens to be my sister!?" She has a look of extreme guilt so calm down and say "I didn't say that I wouldn't do it I just want to know her first and think about it".

After she heard that her eyes lit up a bit more and she said "I'll go and get her now so you two can properly meet." And with that she exited the room. She entered again with a young girl who looked to be fifteen with dirty blond hair and beown eyes like mine. She came up to me and said "Hi Spencer, I'm Sabrina, your sister."

Sorry it is so short anyway I will try to update every weekend if I get the chance. If no one is interested I'll just delete this. Bye~❤