THIS SECRET IS MINE!

Start from the beginning

I might hate my father, but I plan to take over his business when he's gone. I plan to make it better that what it is, and that means knowing all of my enemies and rivals.

"There's another thing..."

I almost groaned out loud, it was just too f**king much bad news to start my day off with.

"...there's been rumours floating around about the Grangers not being dead. Carlos said that he saw one of them down by the old boathouse, he said she looked different like she had surgery done or something, but he swears on his mother's grave that it was Lilith Granger."

I tried my best to not let my emotions show, I trusted Jeff but I didn't intend to ever tell him that Red is a Granger, he would expect me to kill her. He wanted revenge on them just as much as my father did because he loved my mother too. I knew that they were having an affair for a while before she was killed by Red's parents.

"How can we be sure of anything Carlos says, every second word out of the man's mouth in a lie. Not even god knows when he telling the truth. This could just be a trap for us to wipe out some rival of his."

Jeff ran his hand over his two-day stubble and took a seat on the bench across from me and I follow suit.

"Not this time, boss, The Grangers killed his daughter and shipped pieces of her body parts to him every week. This is one thing that Carlos wouldn't lie about."

I nodded my head, I had to make it seem like I was listening and just as excited about finding the Grangers as he was.

"Tell Carlos to keep a low profile, but stay on them until we are absolutely sure that it's them. We're not sure if they're planning a hit or they're deciding to come back from the dead. I want to make absolutely sure that there's no big surprise in store for us before we take them out."

There no way I can stop my men from going after the Grangers, but I can control it to some degree. I didn't give a f**k about putting a bullet through the heads of the people who killed my parent, but not only would it devastate Red, but when they find out that she is their daughter, they will come for her. I knew I'd have to start teaching her how to defend herself.

Jeff had a look on his face that said he wanted to shed some blood and I couldn't blame because if anything happens to Red, I'd burn the f**king world to the ground.

"When I get my hands on those motherf**kers they will curse the day they decided to kill the one person I love. But before I kill them I'm gonna kill their sons and show Lilith a good time in front of her husband. Then I'm gonna move on to her daughters."

My blood run cold, I felt the rage running through my body like a wild animal. Sitting there I tried my best to not let my anger show, as much as I respected Jeff, I'd rip the f**ker's throat out with my bare hands before I let him anywhere near Red!

I knew I had to get up and leave because I was in serious danger of revealing myself and committing murder. I stood and said in a very chilling voice,

"No move is to be made until I give the go ahead, is that clear? Anyone who dares disobey my direct order will have to face the consequences."

Jeff looked startled but he knows too well than to question my authority. I did my first kill when I was ten, my father wanted me to prove to him that I was a man, and I wanted to know how to shoot a gun so that I could one day use it on him.

Some might say that something so tragic can mess up a kid, but I felt nothing as I pulled the trigger, to me it was just the same as killing a fish. I had no emotion for the man as he begged for his life. I just knew that he needed to die and I was going to be the one to do it.

Every other kill after that was more or less the same, only different was that I started enjoying it. It was powerful to watch the life being drawn out of a person's eyes. I don't kill just for the fun of it like my father does, I kill unless I have to.

"Sure thing boss, I'll pass the word on."

Without replying to him, I walked out of the gym and headed for my room. I was halfway up the stairs when I heard Red laughing in the kitchen. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I specifically told her to stay in the f**king room until I return, but like always she never listens!

I turned and head back down the steps, making my way into the kitchen. What I saw tipped my already uncontrollable rage over the edge. Red was sitting on the counter with an apple in her hand whiles Kaden was stand braced up against it with one of his hands resting on her thigh.

I wanted to kill him! I wanted to kill her! I wanted to drag her back to my room and tie her to my bed and punish her for disobeying me! But all I did was call her name.

"RED!!"

She squeaked and jumped off of the counter, dropping the apple in the process. Her blue eyes widen and she looked to Kaden then back to the counter that she was just sitting on. I thought she would back up and try to run like she normally does, but she surprised me when she moved towards me with her hands held up in surrender. If I wasn't so pissed off I would have been amused.

"I-I didn't do a-anything, I promise K-Killian, I'd never do that."

I took two step towards her and grabbed her arms. I knew she saw the coldness in my eyes because she started to squirm. Looking over her shoulder, I cast my cousin a murderous look which wiped the smug smile off of his face.

I turned and started dragging her out of the room, we didn't talk until we reached my room.

"Please don't hurt me." she begged.

"Should have thought of that before you decided to disobey me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK, WAS IT ANY GOOD? SHOULD I DO MORE CHAPTERS FROM KILLIAN'S POINT OF VIEW OR SHOULD I STOP NOW? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY