Prologue

Elsa POV

Paparazzi: Elsa?!?!?! Elsa??!?!

I ignored everyone and made my way to my car where I am being picked up by my driver, I wave goodbye to my friend Merida and the driver drove away before any more paparazzis got in the way. 

I take off my sunglasses and scroll through my phone on Twitter. Lots of fan tweets, messages to me. I replied to a few and went through my Instagram. Oh My did I forget to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Elsa Arens. I'm a famous singer/songwriter, and also I own the biggest fashion company, that I started myself. I love designing and putting clothes together. I have gotten so successful that I know if my parents could see me now, they would be so happy. Where are my parents you ask?

My mama and papa died in a car accident in my junior year, I missed them dearly. At that tragic moment I only had my sister to go and we were there for each other. I miss my sister so much but I haven't seen her in years. I wish I could make things the way they were but I never knew the problem I was just kicked out of my own home by my only dear sister. I was homeless for awhile. I finally got home, I got out of the car with a bunch of paparazzi bombarding me. My security guard quickly came to retrieve me from the crowd and I safely got home.

I turned on the TV to the E news and they are speaking about the Jack Frost, A.K.A My ex-; my first love, and my only love. He probably still doesn't remember me. One of my maids came to me

Maid: hi Elsa, would you like something, I know you just came from lunch, but would you like a snack?

Elsa: Just ice cream, please?

Maids: right away, which flavor?

Elsa: cookies n' cream for today

Maid: alright, be right back

I watched some news, then decided to watch a movie. I changed to some pyjama pants and a crop top. I finally got my ice cream, I sat and watch my movie. Mean Girls

Hi, so how is the prologue, I hope you liked it😊😊😊

I will update everytime I can. 

Please continue to read. 

Thank you

Bye snowflakes❄️❄️❄️💋

ShenuC💋