Me=Awkward

I'm pretty sure most of you know I'm extremely awkward...and clumsy, and really idiotic, but today I used my awkwardness and I think it helped! One of my friends (let's call her Cheese)  had a cat. Yes had. Sadly her cat died last night or something I think, so she was extremely quiet when we were walking to the bus. One of my other friends (who ima call Weebo just cuz I can) is kinda a bitch at times and wasn't being very nice.

Weebo kept mentioning a bunch of stuff about Cheese's cat to her. She really was just being annoying. All the sudden Cheese bursts into tears, and Weebo didn't know what to do. She kept just saying "Take a deep breath, take a deep breath." Cheese continued to cry. Now me being me I was like shit wut is happening. I figured that most people liked hugs, so I quietly waked over to Cheese and crouched down (idk why I crouched Cheese is like 5 foot 9 or something) but I whispered "Do you want a hug?"

She looked over at me like I was crazy and started laughing her ass off. Then everyone around us started laughing and I was like wtf. Apparently I sounded like some kind of murderer while asking her if she wanted a hug. I could've asked like a normal person if she wanted a hug, but I had to be all awkward and creepy which actually helped. I'm quite proud of what I've done. My awkwardness and slight love of murder really helped out, and I got someone to stop crying. Yay!