When we got in front of the store I looked in the windows and saw a crowed of people surrounding something. I walked in and pushed people out of the way. They were surrounding Lexi. I just rolled my eyes, "Wheres everyone?!" I yelled. She just ignored me and keep talking about herself and taking pictures and signing things. I turned the way I came into this death hole but froze when I heard, "That's the girl who was in that interview with One Direction and My Chemical Romance!"

Then another, "Shes the girl who Liam was hugging!"

And another, "She's the one who was all over Louis after the interview!" I froze, turned around, and looked at Lexi. She was giving me a look that said, I'm going to kill you. And that's when I ran and everyone followed.

I was yelling move to everyone who was in front of me. I didn't want them to get trampled. I looked behind me to see if I lost the mob. They were still there but pretty far back so I turned right down a hall and into the first store on the right. I hide behind some clothed and waited til the screams were no longer there.

 "What was that about?" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw a guy, mid 20, he had flippy brown hair, a nose ring and he was wearing a band tank top, ripped skinny jeans and black TOMs. He was really cute. I blushed a little.

"Oh just some fans of my friends." I said.

"Why were they chasing you then if they are a fan of your friends?"

"I don't really know?" I said confused, and the guy laughed and I joined him.

"Well anyways Welcome To HotTopic!" He said with a huge smile on his face. We laughed and talked for a while, he told me his name, which was Finn and he showed me around the store. When we were walking around the store, we came across My Chemical Romance stuff and I found out they were his favorite band also. So we had another conversation about them.

I told him I had to get going, but I really wanted to buy something from there. So... I got an MCR shirt. When I went to checkout he gave me a discount and he gave me his number. I told him bye, we hugged and I was now off to find my friends... again.

I walked back the way I was chased and saw Kayla and Dawn still standing in front of rue. I yelled to them and they ran to me. I asked them if they saw were Lexi went and they told me a comic book store. I was so confused but we went to it anyway.

When we walked in I saw Lexi, who had the most annoyed look on her face, and the rest of the group looking at comics. I walked over to Gerard and poked him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Where have you been?!" he yelled/whispered.

"I went to this little library, and checked out a book, then I tried to find you guys, I went to rue21 and was chases by a mob into HotTopic, I met this guy and I got his number, and then I walked here with two of my new friends, Kayla and Dawn, that I met at the library." I said pointing towards them. Gerard waved and they waved back. No one else asked anything so we went to some more stores and had a great time. Except Lexi she didn't talk and she keep giving me the evil eye. I just ignored her.

At 5 we went to the food courts like planed and met up with my moms group. My mom and I went and bought some Taco Bell and we sat down and told each other how our days went. I brought Kayla and Dawn to meet my mom, Alex and Electra. We all talk but around 6 Kayla and Dawn had to leave, I got their numbers and said good bye. We stayed for another hour and then we all decided to go home. We all crowded into our cars and headed home.

When we got back to he house everyone headed in but Gerard called for me to stay outside with him for a little bit, and I did. I thought I would be more happy when he did that but I wasn't. I mean I still like Gerard but not the same way I did before.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something..." Gerard said.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Well there is this person I like but I don't know if they like me back, and I was wondering if you could help me win her over..."

"Sure, I'll help." I said. "Just tell me what you have in mind to do."

"OK thanks, just give me a day or to and I will talk to you again about this." He said and then we walked inside. I walked up to my room and hung my new shirt up and grabbed  the book I just got, out of my bag and headed back down the stairs. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and started to read.

I was reading for about an hour when my mom walked in and sat down next to me and everyone followed except Lexi. My mom had something in her hand, it looked like a present. I sat my book down and looked at her confused because my birthday isn't til next month.

"I couldn't wait for your birthday to give you this, so happy early birthday!" She said handing me the gift. I smiled at her then opened it. It was an Iphone. I jumped up to my mom, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I said hugging my mom and jumping a little. 

It took about 30 minutes to set up the phone but when it was ready I asked the group if we could get in a picture together. Lexi refused to be in the picture so Louis begged her to take it. She finally agreed and we all got in a group together.

"Smile." said Lexi, then she took the picture and handed Louis the phone and he handed it to me. It was an awesome picture and everyone told me to send it to them, so I got everyone's number and the new friends I met that day and put them in my phone.

The rest of the night we all just sat down in the living room and talked. 'Today was a good day' I though and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! I just have been so busy with guard! But I hope you like it and now I will be making time to write. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!