Chapter 11

Hi guys! sorry I updated late than usual :c I was tired and had to go to the suburban part of the city which i live in c:

Anyway, this is not the WHOLE challenge, like earlier, and I will post it as soon as I can! Anyway, I was thinking you guys, if you like this story, could maybe spread the word and send people links? or post it on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etcetera :P or maybe a blog :v that would be really awesome <3

Anyway, here's the chapter! Vote and comment!  and SPREAD THE WORRDDDDDDD LIKE BEEES SPREAD POLLEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!! X)

p.s Sorry if there are a lot of grammar mistakes, I didn't really proof-read it this time

:D

__________________________________________________

“How about we all stay in this hallway for a while.” Tom suggested

“YESSSSS” we all chanted in unison.

George went through her jacket pockets and starting eating a poptart. We all gave her a death-stare.

“What?” she said nibbling on a piece of pop-tart.

“You.. had.. four..poptarts..this whole time and you DIDN’T SHARE?” Marcel said, not leaving his gaze off the pop-tart.

“I didn’t think any of you would want one.” she said.

We all jumped on her, stealing as many poptart pieces as we could.

“HEY!” she yelled.

“You deserved it” Ian said, grinning.

After an hour of talking, we finally decided that we should proceed with the challenges. George picked out a teal door that had seashells stuck on the borders.

“Water.” I said out loud

“But I can’t swim!” Marcel protested.

“Or me!” George added.

This was a problem, Tom and I were the only people that could swim.

“Well, let’s just see inside.” Tom said.

We entered and were on what looked like a beach. I could see some freshly-deserted paddle-boats nearby.Seagulls were flying over the the border between the sea-water and shallow water, millimeters from touching it.

“It’s beautiful.” George said, taking off her shoes so she can walk on the sand.

“Yet, deadly.” Tom said, a hint of sadness in his face.

“I’m just going to lay on the beach until something horrible comes up.” I said.

“Yeah, me too.” George said and we walked by the shore until we found a comfortable place to lay.

A crab popped out of the sand I was laying next to and I screamed.

“Oh my gosh! what happened?” George said looking everywhere for signs of danger.

“Oh sorry, it was just a crab.”

George facepalmed and layed back down on the warm sand.

Seconds later, Tom,Ian and Marcel came running towards us.

“What happened? We heard you yelling.” Marcel asked.

“Ughhh, nothing happened go away.” george said waving at the boys as if to say “shoo-let-me-sleep.”

“What was ‘nothing’ ?” Ian asked.

“A crab.” I whispered. I really did not want to get yelled at by George.

All three boys burst into laughter.

“That’s it.” said George standing up.

She tackled all three boys on the sand and threw water on them.

“Stop! We’re sorry.” They screamed

“That’s what you guys always say!” she replied, continuing to splash water on them.

Two crabs popped out of the sand next to me.

“See what you did?” I said to the crabs playfully.

Another crab popped out of the sand, snapping it’s claws and looking at me.

“Wow, what are you all doing under the sand?” I said, even though I knew they had no idea what I was saying.

Ten more popped out.

“Uhh.. guys.” I said.

George was finally done kicking the guys when she screamed.

“Would you people stop screaming!” Marcel said, adjusting his glasses.

By the time everyone paid attention to me, there were hundreds of crabs around me.

A thousand.

“AHHH, CRABS! GET UNDERWATER!” Marcel screamed running over the shallow water.

Who’s screaming now? I thought. I let slip a faint chuckle

“I think the right word would be lobster.” Ianl said as calmly as possible.

“IAN, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SMART.”

“Guys.. I’m surrounded..”

Tom ran to the paddle boats and came back holding a paddle. He shoved and crabs (or lobsters, whatever.) out of the way and helped me get up.

“Thanks.” I said and we ran where everyone else went. The lobster/crabs following us

“It’s just like the scorpions.” Tom said, looking back at the beach.

“Yep.”

When were reached the deep sea-water, we saw a blue mermaid yelling at the guys and George.

“Please!” she protested.

“No, I cannot let you human enter this water. Unless, I get something in return.”

The mermaid looked at my jeans and gasped. I looked and my pockets were glowing. The blue jewel we got from the sarcophagus was GLOWING!

“Like that.” the mermaid said, her eyes not leaving my pockets which made me very uncomfortable.

“I guess we have a deal then.” Ian smiled.