Chapter 2

Hi guys! I'm sorry these chapters are really short but I'll promise to make them longer next time. (This one's still short :c sorry) Anyway I forgot to mention.. SHOUTOUT to @secretwallflower @delvingreen and @musicismylife72 for suggesting some names :) Check out their stories c: I ended up using only Marcel from their suggestions because of the new one direction video :P heheh. Ok. back to story! REMEMBER to vote and comment! c:

______________________________________________________________

“What the..”

It looked like we were under a bridge somewhere.. There was a statue of a monster under the bridge-or was it a troll?

“Where are we?”Ian asked.

“You seriously think we would know?”George replied, rolling her green eyes.

“Maybe we should ask for directions.”Marcel said for the first time since we were here.

“HELLO!”someone shouted from behind us.

I turned around and saw a boy standing, he looked 14 just like Marcel, Chase and I.He had black hair and green eyes and he reminded me a lot of Logan Lerman from The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I decided not to mention that because everyone knows I’m obsessed with Logan Lerman.

“Who are you?”George asked rather rudely

“Tom Owens.”

“Tom Owens” I repeated a couple of times in my head.

“I made you guys come here because I have to say something about Brooks’ mother.”

Well that snapped me back to reality.

“You know my mother?” I asked

He chuckled looking at my curious face. “I’m probably the same age as you so that’s not the case. My father is an old friend of you mother, Dave Harvey. Have you heard of him before?”

“No.” I said. My dad and I didn’t get to talk a lot. Actually, we didn’t talk about anything. He would end up going somewhere in the middle of the night and wouldn’t come back for weeks.And whenever we did, he was too tired or too intoxicated to function.

“Oh, well you’ll know who he is soon enough. Follow me”

I looked at my friends and they all shrugged. I turned back around and followed him.

“My dad and your mom used to be really good friends. During their last year of middle school, they had a field trip to Seattle and they say this troll under the bridge which they found pretty cool.”

So that’s where we are.

“They decided to go there again together one day that very summer and when they did, your mom slipped and hit her head on the brick wall..”

“Ouch.”

He continued,” Well that brick that her  head actually hit was a bit loose so it fell and the bricks started to expand. Are you familiar with Harry Potter?”

“Yes.” We all chanted

“Well it was sort of like when in the Leaky Cauldron Hagrid pokes the bricks in a specific order and the expand to make a path to Diagon Alley. The bricks made a path.”

“A path to what?” I asked

Just then, we reached where Tom was taking us. It was a little townhouse which I thought was where him and his father lived.

_______________________________________________

(.... to be continued)