ch 1

Taraji's pov

"MOM ! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLUE SWEATER" my oldest , my daughter Tiana yelled from somewhere in our mansion "NO" I yelled back "TAMARA I KNOW YOU GOT MY SWEATER" she yelled "STOP YELLIN IN MY DAMN HOUSE" I yelled again as drank my wine getting ready to go to Terrance and i's commercial shoot for the guys choice awards.

"Baby how's this suit" my husband asked me. I turned around and he was wearing a black Tom Ford suit. "I like it" I said eyeing him up and down. "Are the girls ready" he asked before I could answer the love of my life we were interrupted by our two daughters arguing "GET OUT I TOLD YOU ION KNOW WHERE IT'S AT" I heard my youngest child Tamara yell "let me move before lighting strikes down" I Tiana said "YEA GET OUT" Tamara yelled "you gotta get up anyway we going to that commercial shoot with mom and dad" said Tiana "I think I know that , I don't have to get up for another thirty minutes because you already know mama likes to take forever and a day to get ready" said Tamara "CHILE I KNOW YOU NOT UP THERE TALKIN" I yelled "y'all gon bust my ear drums all that screaming y'all be doin" said Terrance "but you don't complain when.." I said before he put his hand over my mouth. "Behave" he said taking his hand away and replacing it with his lips which of course I kissed him back. "Y'all nasty" Tamara said in her groggy morning voice walking past us to my walk-in closet. I pulled away from my husband "what you getting outta my closet" I asked her "I left my Gucci sunglasses in here" she said  walking walking back out with the glasses in her hand and out of our bedroom.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Y'all both childish , you guys couldn't even do the commercial shoot without playing around or correcting each other every five seconds" said Tiana From the backseat of the escalade. "Look lil girl you getting too fly at the mouth for me you seventeen not eighteen yet so imma need you to bring that down" I said as I held my husband's hand while he drove "I'm hungry" said Tamara "you always hungry you gon get fat" said Tiana "I'll still be cute tho , I'll take everybody's man" said Tamara "girl bye" said Tiana

what we gon do with these two heffas here

Tiana ^ she's 17

Tamara ^ she's 15

Tamara ^ she's 15