The Bet

Tsunayoshi sat in his bed feeling uneasy. This morning Reborn, Tsuna's Spartan tutor, didn't try to wake him up by electrocuting him or hitting him with his mallet.

Tsuna cautiously walked down the stairs and was greeted by his smiling mother and Reborn happily drinking his precious espresso . " Good morning Tsu-kun ", his mother chirped happily and continued making breakfast. "Good morning Okaa-San",Tsuna said. He sat down at his usual place across from Reborn. Reborn acknowledged him by looking up from the newspaper he was reading, nodding, then going back to reading. 'Weird',  thought Tsuna. It was the first time Reborn didn't hurt him mentally or physically. Tsuna was thinking on the subject of the abnormality in Reborns behavior, he failed to notice Rebons mischievous smirk.

After breakfast Reborn told Tsuna to meet him in his room and disappeared upstairs. When the he got upstairs and opened his bedroom door, he was immediately greeted by a strong kick to the face and gave the floor a good morning kiss.

"Dame-Tsuna you should always be ready for surprise attacks",Reborn stated

Tsuna got up and said, "What is it you needed to talk about Reborn", as he was used to this treatment already.

"Dame-Tsuna I have a deal to make with you, if you can land a single hit on me in today's sparring match, you won't have to be trained by me for a whole month," Reborn started," but if you fail in those two hours you will have too..." He contemplates ," be Mukuro's  slave and do whatever he wants for a month." Tsuna was shocked, is it really that easy to get out of training ,