Possession of the Alpha (Meeting the Guys)

Start from the beginning

A growl rumbled in my chest and her eyes widened,as she realised she may have pushed too far. I could feel my eyes going black from rage and she backed up against one of the sides of the lift. I edged towards her slowly ad she whimpered with every step.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am your alpha and you will show me some respect!" Tears started to show in her eyes and I melted a little,I didn't like making girls cry. I sighed but continued to talk,but slightly softer.

"Now I'm sorry I hurt you,but Hazel is my mate and despite what you may think I will be faithful to her" she nodded a little and I slid out gently when the doors opened on the ground floor.

Jeez I shouldn't have to speak to anyone like that!

The games room was opposite the lift so I could already see the boys laughing and joking around on the sofa and I couldn't help feeling the smile starting to creep onto my face. I walked towards them still smiling, they all started yelling greetings when they saw me.

"Oi oi look who it is!" Chase joked standing up and patting me on the back as we hugged quickly. Chase had brown short hair,with green eyes like mine,we did actually look quite similar.

All the guys I'd say were pretty good looking and from the amount of girls they'd all bedded society obviously agreed. I greeted each one of them and then took a seat beside Chase and Kyle.

"I'm sorry I ain't been round much,I've been busy with-" I was cut off by them all when they darted wooping and whistling. I laughed but looked at them all confused,what were they doing? Chase patted my shoulder and Kyle did the same to the other one.

"Oh we know what you've been doing,that mate of yours is in heat! We all smelt it at the meeting" Chase waggled his eyebrows at me and smirked cheekily. Kyle then began doing the same.

"And I was on the 4th floor all day yesterday,all us guys could hear you. She really is a screamer ain't she?" Kyle,Chase and Morgan all high fived where as jake just laughed. He was mated so knew that the heat process can be time consuming.

Chase,Kyle and Morgan all started moaning and crying out,trying to imitate Hazel.

"Ugh Josh!"

"Ugh!"

"Joshuaaaa"

I know i should be offended that they were trying to make fun of my mate but honestly I couldn't help but laugh. They were crazy! Seriously the funniest thing I've ever heard! We all burst out laughing and I rubbed the back of my neck,this usually happened when a situation was awkward.

"She's not that loud" I defend,still laughing at their attempts. But earning 4 pairs of raised eyebrows,even from Jake. He's the sensible one of the group!

"Sorry Josh but she is a screamer!" Jake laughed.

I put both my hands up in surrender "well either that or im just amazing in bed" they all laughed and high fived me.

"You can't be that good" Morgan joked

We joked around like this for about 20 minutes before Chases current bed buddy walked in. I took her in and grimaced.

Stacy.

I shot him a look of disgust which he wasn't able to catch before Stacy sat on his lap and began kissing his neck. Me and Jake shot each other looks of disgust while Morgan and Kyle waggled their eye brows at Chase. Stacy really was the pack slut and I'd known that when I was dating her but back then I just wanted the sex,so that didn't matter to me. The rest of us began talking about the international pack meeting while Stacy began rubbing at Chase through his jeans. I felt physically sick,Chase could do so much better!