"Will you stop talking about pizza," scolded Celina.

          "They reached your aunt?" asked Pruthvi stunned, "She didn't sell you off, did she?"

          "No of course not, she pretended I was someone else very smartly. But she didn't forget to mention that she is aware about doctor very much and that he is here."

          "What about him?" asked Leena.

          "She asked me to stay closer to him till police stop searching for me. Man, I am so busted."

          No one assured me, as I really wanted someone to. No 'it will be alright' and 'we are there for you'. They just looked at one other awkwardly.

          At once the lobby doors opened and I watched the doctor entering inside. Following him was the lady I had seen previously. They stepped onto the main table and I saw him gesturing, for her to sit in Yamini's place.

          "Who is she?" said Pruthvi looking at her over Leena. Others from the next table also lifted their heads to have a look at her.

          "Never seen her before," said Tyrell.

          "I did," I said. All four of them shot a look at me. "Only five minutes ago when I was on my way for the call logs. Gosh! Don't look at me like that."

          "Everyone, can I have your attention please!" said the doctor. Thanks to him, now everyone focused their attention on him.

          He continued, "There are two things I have to share with you. First, as announced you are welcome to go outside of the academy. And I know you have been waiting for it for a long time. But I am sorry that I have to place a contingency with it."

          I whispered, "Please, not about the news!"

          "Hayden Mackay has been spotted!" he said making my hair at back stand. There were few gasps from other tables and my friends exchanged glances. The woman on the table gave me pitiful look.

"It just came to my notice that he had been spotted using his stone (Although I wanted to shout 'I was not using my stone!'), police is searching for him. Therefore I suggest Hayden to meet me in my cabin after this lunch."

          I nodded when he looked at me for my answer.

          He continued, "Now that I cannot take any chances, I request Breaking Samagraha to not to use their stone when they are in the outside world"

          "Awwww!" That was the sound of disapproval coming from them.

          "What about us?" whispered Leena.

          "Come, on Leena," said Celina, "No way can we can use ours even if we have permission from the president."

          "And secondly," doctor said, "I am pleased to welcome this young lady sitting beside me as our newest member in the academy. Now that Mrs. Yamini is missing, she is here to serve you. Please welcome Ira Zutshi."

          Together, the twelve of us gave her a welcoming applause. Doctor shook hands with her and she thanked him respectfully.

          "Thank you for listening to me. Now you can resume your lunch." Doctor said and went to sit at his usual place.

          We turned to face each other once again.

          "What must have happened to Mrs. Yamini," said Leena, "She was a nice lady."