Day 12: Part 2

Louis gets up getting dressed in a pair of his, hopefully clean, black skinny jeans and his vans off the wall tee. Pulling on a pair of his many vans and styling his hair up in a quiff, he was ready to go. He was really hoping this day went well because he didn't like it whenever Harry was upset. He's not sure why he is upset and it worries him. He wants to figure out what, or who, caused his curly so much pain.

He grabs his keys and wallet before walking out his room going to the front door. He was almost out the door when a voice stopped him from walking out any further.

"Where are you going?" Jay asks standing in the hallway with her arms crossed. Louis mentally curses himself telling himself he should have known. He swears his mom has eyes on the back of her head.

"Going out. Duh." Louis says like its was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'll be back by dinner."

"Oh no mister. Your not going anywhere. Your still grounded remember? And your not going out to hang out with Zayn. He's a bad influence on yo-" Jay starts to say but is cut off by Louis.

"I'm not hanging out with Zayn mother. I'm hanging out with another friend. He's going through a tough time and I just wanted to take him out to make him feel better." Louis says shocking Jay. As far as she knew, Louis only hung out with Zayn. He's never seen any of his other friends and only thought Zayn was his friend, even though he is captain of the school football team.

"Oh. Ok. You can go then. Just be back before 6." Jay says before walking back to the kitchen.

Louis lets out a sigh before walking out the door getting in his car that he barely even uses since he always catches a ride with Zayn. He puts Harry's address in the gps before driving off in the direction his phone was telling him to go.

Louis used to have a good relationship with his mother. That was up until his father left them. Well not technically his father but he considered him to be. He was a better father than his real father. Sometimes Louis wishes everything could go back to normal. Back to the time him and his mom weren't constantly fighting. Back to when he was happy to spend time with his sisters. Now he just doesn't give a crap. Well he does but doesn't show it at least.

Louis sighs shaking the thoughts out his head pulling up to Harry's house, which wasn't all that great. It was two stories, from what he could tell, but it looked terrible on the outside. The house literally looked like it was about to collapse but we're always told not to judge a book by its cover. It's what's in the inside that matters.

Louis steps out the car leaning against it sending Harry a quick text saying he was here smiling when he got a reply not long after.

Curly: Ok. Give me a minute.

Louis reads the text before sending ok back.

While Louis stood there waiting for Harry, Harry was inside freaking out. This was the first time they would officially meet and Harry was scared out his mind. He didn't really know Louis. All he knew was that he was captain of the football team and extremely popular. He was also the schools 'bad boy', which didn't make sense to Harry. Why would someone as popular as the Louis Tomlinson want to hang out with a nobody like Harry Styles? He had no clue.

Harry finally stops freaking out after a minute, taking deep breaths then letting them out, before finally walking out his room. He was glad his mom was gone for the day, she was apparently meeting up with some old friends of hers, because he didn't want to be yelled at again. Let alone hit.

What his mom did still shocked him. He couldn't believe his mom would hit him with pure hatred in her eyes. He tries not to let that get to him and tell himself that his mom stilled loved him dearly. Although saying it was easier then doing it.