"Last night, uh...look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday, it's just...V was so happy and so was her mom and so were you and everyone and I didn't want to ruin her joy." I kept talking, afraid that if I stop, Fiona'll yell at me for keeping this from her.

Fiona was quiet for a second, staring at the counter.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

Fiona shook her head.

"Of course I'm not mad at you. I'm glad you told me. Come on. Get your coat on. We're going to the Alibi Room."

*
Fiona and I walked quickly down the four blocks into town to the Alibi Room. I held Liam while Fiona sped ahead of me. We finally made it to the bar and Fiona pushed open the door, holding it for me as we entered.

We saw Frank sitting on one of the bar stools, chugging a huge glass of beer. He looked up when he heard the bell over the door jingle. He smiled widely at us.

"Hello, my two beautiful, lovely daughters and my brown baby son! What brings you here to the Alibi? Say, do either of you have-"

"We're not here for you, asshole. We're here for Kev." Fiona cut him off harshly and looked right at Kev. He looked at us and quickly looked back down, pouring a glass of tequila.

Fiona headed straight towards Kev. I hoisted Liam further up my hip and rushed after her.

She slammed her hand on the bar, attracting Kev's attention.

"I know that you're already married, Kev." Fiona started.

Kevin's jaw dropped as he turned to look at me.

"You told her?" He exclaimed.

"I had to!" I protested.

Kev sighed.

"I'm scared to tell V, Fiona. I'm afraid it'll hurt her. I hate hurting her." He said.

Fiona rolled her eyes.

"Well, this is seriously your problem. But if you don't tell V soon, I will." said Fiona determinedly.

"No!" Kev pleaded.

"Yes!" Fiona and I said at the same time.

Kev stared at us, as Fiona grabbed my arm and we headed out of the Alibi Room.

We started to walk back home in silence, but then I spoke up.

"So are you and Steve like, a thing again?" I asked. Fiona stared at the sidewalk in front of her and didn't say anything at first.

"I don't know." She answered.

"He bought us a new water heater." I commented. "That must mean you two are something again."

"I don't know." Fiona repeated.

"Is that the only answer you have when it comes to Steve?" I asked.

Fiona nodded.

"Yes."

We arrived at home and we went inside. My siblings were scattered everywhere, doing their random shit around the house. I saw Ian by the fridge, getting some Sunny D.