chap.8

Jiyong was helping me move in my boxes of stuff.

He wasn't doing it because he wanted to, no.

His mom told him to. He denied at first until she scolded him and instead of staying and hearing his mom rant, he did as he was told.

I was also moving in the boxes but that wasn't easy to do with trembling hands. I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be when the guy you had a crush on for 3 years and who cruelly rejected you, embarrassing you in front of the school, is helping you move in your things into your new room, in HIS HOUSE!!!

I walked in, hands shaking as I held a box of some of my junk. Jiyong looked at me and let out a frustrated sigh before taking the box away from my hold and moving it in himself.

"You can't do anything right." He mumbled and put it down.

I blushed, "S-Sorry..." I walked back out and took in a deep breathe, trying to get my face back to its normal color. I smiled to my self, that was the nicest thing he's done for me. I sighed contently and walked out to get one of the last boxes, more relaxed then I was before.

After a while, all my stuff was brought successfully in my room. "Finally ~!!" I exclaimed and fell back onto my pink bed. I don't min really, pink is a nice color.

Ji looked around the room. "You don't mind this?" He asked a bit confused. "Hmm." He shrugged and started to walk back out.

I sat up, "W-Wait!" I called out and instantly regretted it. He looked back at me, unamused. "Thank you." I smiled and looked at him. But all he did was sigh, "Listen, I don't want anything to do with you. Don't talk to me at school. Or even here, I don't want people to get the wrong idea. Because I don't like you." He said sternly before walking out to his room.

My smile dropped. There he goes, again. I sighed and laid back down on the bed. This is going to be hell.

*.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.:*
Hello, a short chapter before my small hiatus !!! Thank you all for understanding before. I appreciate it!! I hope you all liked this chapter ^^ until next time ~
*.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.:*
Kpopxdrama