Chapter 5 (Final)

Lemon.... it's gunna be basically all sex. You have been warned. Oh yeah its yaoi so it's boyxboy....

Giotto's Pov:

"Giotto I love you also and ummnmm yes I would like to give you my first time!" Tsuna replied to me looking embarrassed and it's completely adorable.

3rd Person Pov:

Giotto kisses Tsuna and they start to makeout, after a few minutes he bites Tsuna's lower lip asking for access to hit wet caven. Tsuna let's Giotto in and let's Giotto be dominant.

Becoming slightly inpatient and feeling sexually frustrated Giotto starts to take off Tsuna's clothes and his own. After exploring all of Tsuna's mouth and allowing him to catch his breath, Giotto starts to kiss Tsuna's neck trying to find his weak point. After awhile he finds it and starts to bite it then suck on it making Tsuna moan. Giotto shudders at the sexy sound his Tsuna just made and starts to kiss down his body and brings his hand up to play with his chest. With Tsuna not really knowing what to do brings his hand down to Giotto's hardened member and slowly strokes it which causes Giotto to send out a very sexy groan.

"Mmm Tsuna that feels good." Giotto says in a very low aroused voice into Tsuna ear. He then starts to nibble on them and lick them making Tsuna gasp and moan. Giotto brings his hand down to Tsuna's member and starts jerking him which causes a very sudective moan come out of Tsuna's mouth.

Tsuna starts to jerk Giotto off also and kisses him. Giotto grabs some of Tsuna's hair and pulls lightly. As both males are about to cum Giotto takes his hand off of Tsuna's member which causes the boy to whimper a bit. He then proceeds to bring his hand to his lovely bottom and slowly puts a finger into him. Tsuna gasps in a bit of pain and Giotto stops for a second to let him get used to the new feeling.

After some time has passed Giotto starts to finger the boys ass which makes Tsuna moan in pleasure. Giotto can now insert another finger into Tsuna and he pauses to let his body get used to it again. Like before after a few moments Giotto starts to finger the boys ass but this time he also starts to sissor it which makes Tsuna make a very sexy moan which causes Giotto to shudder with delight.

After a few moments have passed and he believes he will be able to insert his member he gently kisses the boy and asks if it's alright. Tsuna nods in agreement and prepares himself for some pain. Giotto picks the boy up and places him on his dick and slowly let's the boy down while inserting his very erected member into the small boy.

Giotto is finally deep inside of Tsuna and has waited enough time for him to be able to start moving. Giotto brings the boy up and when he is about to let the boy back down he trusts up into the boy causing deep erotic moans to come out of Tsuna. Both Giotto and Tsuna are deep red but with very livid eyes that are just begging each other to fuck hard.

Giotto gets Tsuna to go onto his hands and knees and brings the boys ass up into the air and reinsert himself. Giotto then starts thrusting into the boy and making him moan. The sounds of their bodies hitting each other and the sound of Giotto's dick inside of him cause Tsuna to go into an erotic rage which pleases Giotto completely so he starts to pound the boy even harder while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. After half an hour of non stop thrusting and moaning both guys are getting close to cuming again. "Gi-gi-giotto cum inside of me it's alright I want your sweet nectar inside of my body!" Tsuna moans to Giotto which surprises the man. And listening to his sexy Tsuna wishes he releases his fluids inside of the young boy while giving out one last sexual moan.

Both of them collapse onto Tsuna's bed panting and hugging each other. They look up smile and gives each other a very sweet kiss.

For the next remaining time Giotto has with Tsuna they go on dates to the movies, amusement park, and to the park. And of course they went another 8 rounds within the 3 days.

Well how did you like it? I am honestly quite pleased with my second time writing this. Only ended up with 5 chapters but I got all I wanted into it :3