»part 2

I woke up next morning and went to see my sister. I walked in her room and she was already awake and with her ladies.

"Good morning sister, girls." I greeted them. They looked at me and smiled. They probably didn't hear me walk in room.

"Good morning" all of them replied in together. I let out a laugh but stopped when I saw that they were talking about something important. They were talking about a boy how almost raped Mary. I think his name was Colin or something like that. Mary thinks that someone from castle wants her gone and she is thinking how would that be.I quite frankly don't have clue how would that be. We only know that is someone highly placed in French court.

After some time Mary and I were invited to throne room. The topic was Charles marriage to Madelyn. She is supposed to come today so Francis will escourt Charles.

"Can Bash come too?" Charles asked Catherine

"You know Bash is not really your brother. His presence is desrespectul. His just your father son." Catherine replied to her son. I looked at Bash and he didn't even sounded offended at her comment. She was telling us something about Madelyn coming alone and being afraid to meet Charles. Then Catherine told us:

"She'll get in line, we all do." and when she said that she was looking at Mary and me. But somehow more at Mary and I didn't understand that. I mean way would she dislike her, I am the one how is marrying her son. It became a little awkward so I had to do something.

"Perhaps I could go with Francis. I came her too when I was a child. Perhaps I could reassure her" I told them.

"It's severely hours journey" replied king Henry

"We will took food and I don't mind really." I told him

"Why don't we greet girl here it's safer than journey" told Catherine. I could see that she doesn't like me going with Francis anywhere but that is not going to stop me.

"Guards will clear the road from bandits and they will stay on king road," said king "prepare the carriage for Annabelle, princess of Scotland." he said and left. I just smiled and left to prepare myself for journey satisfied.

I don't remember much of the drive because I fall a sleep quickly. I woke up just in time because we came. Francis said to Charles to stay in carriage and that we will come for him when girl comes. When I walked out I saw too many boats.

"There are to many boats" Francis said like he could read my mind.

"That's not a French ship, those are english." he stated and I felt panic raising in me.

"Is that a war ship?" I asked him panicked.

"Yes.....Guards!"

"What are they doing here?" I asked meaning on english war ship.

"I don't know."

"But England and France are at peace. Are they come for Mary and me?" I asked even more panicked if that was even possible.He looked at me and then turn towards guard.

"Take Annabelle out of here. Hide her." then he turned towards me snapping my attention back on him "Annabelle can you ride?"

"Yes"

"Annabelle go now." in that moment Bash came on horse from woods. He told guards to don't shoot. And that English come in peace and they need rescue. They sent a emissary into castle so if that is lie king will cut off his head.

Little after all that Madelyn came. She is so cute but I can see she is scared. I feel with her, I was afraid too when I had to meet Francis first time. Charles didn't want to go so I had to do something.