»part 1

I wrote in my dairy and then I realised that we came. Castle looks even bigger than I remember but again that was long ago. I walked out my carriage and I was immediately envelope into big hug. I know who it is. My ladies in waiting, my best friends. I missed them very much so I hug them back with all my strength. When we parted I took good look at them. They grow up so much since the last time I saw them. But again I did too I guess. Rosalie have her beautiful strawberry blond hair and she is dressed in pretty gown. Isabel have shorter hair then I remember but it suits her well. She is wearing blue gown but it's a little messy and wrinkled from hug.

"Uhh girls I am so happy to see you." I spoke. I was on verge of tears.

"You don't even know how much we missed you. Isabel wouldn't shut up about how much she miss you, you would understand her problems,blah blah blah, I should be more supportive, blah blah blah." Rosalie told us and we burst into fits of giggles.

"That is untruth I just informed her that she isn't supposed to be mean." Rosalie glared at Isabel and I just smiled because I missed their little arguments.

"Anyway, when is your sister coming Anna?" Rosalie asked me. I forgot about my nickname, only two of them and my sister call me that. Well Francis also called me like that when we were little.

"She should be here any moment. To admit I am a little nervous about seing her again." I addmited to them. I was really nervous, I didn't see her since we were like 6. I did missed her but what if she changed.

"Well little sister I hope I didn't changed that much for you to be nervous." spoke voice that I would recognise everywhere. I could fell my heart beating so fast that I thought it's going to jump from my chest.

I turned around and here she was ,my twin sister, my best friend, one person I could always rely on. We hugged so hard that I thought we are going to crush each other. When we let go I saw her ladies and I smile at them. They smiled back at me. And we started to walk towards crowd. We were waiting Francis and Sebastian.One boy our age walked out of castle.

"Do you think that's him?" asked Isabel.

"No, that is not him. That is probably Sebastian." I informed them. My sister looked at me after my statement and I just throw a wink at her. She rolled her eyes but I saw her smile. Sebastian came and Mary went with him. I am not completely sure what were they talking when he came I was too nervous to care. And then I saw him walking out of castle. I heard faint giggles and whispers of my best friends.He came and bowed and I did the same.

"You're grace." he said to me.

"No please, call me Annabelle." I said to him with smile.

"I'm Francis." he told me with charming and dashing smile.

"Castle and everything here seems bigger if that is even possible. And you of course to. It just fits you now." I finished with my little rant. And my girls started laughing at the last part.

"How so?" he asked genuinely curious.

"Well, when we were younger your legs are always longer and I always had to run after you. And I kinda hated that." I said with laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls calm down a little, whole castle is shaking from all running." I told them with smile.

"Ohh come on don't ruin the fun Anna, join as." said Rosalie

"You know what, I want to explore castle a little. We weren't here since we were kids, it's probably changed." Isabel said jumping like a little child who got a new toy