chapter 1

I had just gotten home from school when my Manager Kayla called. I had a bikini photo shoot to be at in 30 minutes, great. I slipped on my black sundress that started mid thigh at the front and grew longer as it reached the back topped of with my black wedged flip flops. I left my hair in their natural dirty blonde waves and applied a slight touch up to my makeup. I hopped into my 2016 turquoise Lamborghini and drove down to a private beach near the coast. That's the good thing about California, almost everywhere you go there is a beach right a long the coast. I pulled into a parking spot and ran up to my manager. "There you are we have to have this finished by sunset so we can shoot your finale." I was rushed into hair and makeup where they erased all my makeup and started fresh leaving my hair alone. I slipped into the first bikini, a solid red bikini with string lacing my back. It was gorgeous. I posed a few times and started playing in the water a little bit. I did this in about 10 different bathing suits until they were satisfied. For the finale I was put back into hair and makeup to get a new look and then sent to wardrobe. I was put into this beautiful white bikini with a silver sash connecting the two pieces and 12 inch silver stilettos with string tied around my ankles. My hair was still in its natural state but a few extra curls had been added. For my makeup, I had a silver based smokey eye, slightly light pink blush, and a bright red lip that brought out my ice blue eyes. I don't mean to brag but I was hot! I went to the camera crew and did my best poses hoping I looked good. When I got back to my car, my manager Kayla was waiting there for me with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her with a confused look on my face and she showed me her phone. I had a photo shoot with VICTORIA SECRET!!!!! OMG!!!!!