what your kisses mean.

Obi wan

You know how there are many types of kisses. Right?

Well that's is exactly what you get from obi wan. He expresses himself through your kisses with him.

Passionate : I love you , and wanna be around you.

Hard: I just really wanna touch you to make you moan.

Peck : I don't have time but I really need you to know , I care.

It's the only way he knows how to express to you

Anakin.

Anakin is passionate in his own way.

And he loves to show you the many ways.

Passionate : You know I really need you to know I love you.

Hard: Bedroom....now !

Peck : I'm mad and don't wanna hurt you , so here you go .....I would like to ...you know. ( Looks at butt)

Luke.

He's goofy. It's in his nature.

Passionate : He will kiss you deeply , and tickle you at the same time. It's strange but you love it.

Hard: He's had a really rough day , he gets a little aggressive ...pulling hair. But you don't mind ;)

Peck : Just ....He does this very second of the day ....for nor reason. You could be giving a speech. And he just kisses you.

Kylo.

Don't EVER get fooled by his awkwardness.

He will have no issue AT ALL showing how much he wants to kiss you.

Passionate : He will kiss you like this if he feels him self losing control of his emotions. You have no issue.....but sometimes he does it in front of the troopers....

Hard: Well this will always lead to bedtime fun , but he like to have a moment where he allows himself to loose himself .

Peck....that um Doesn't exist with Kylo He thinks either I kiss her longer or not at all

Han.

He's a player . But he really likes to show you he cares through this kisses .

Passionate : See I would right some smutty here , cause that's really the only reason why he would ever kiss you like this.....but Imma save that for later ;)

Hard: When you both go on missions together or separately. He just wants to make sure you know he loves you.

Peck : yea it's weird to both of us how he likes to get up early in the morning. And when your still asleep he will shower your WHOLE body with kisses.

And then well.....He goes .....sensual. And you wake up a different way.