"Babe it's okay calm down. Come on, let's take the kids and go upstairs." Justin says soothingly and I huff and turn around. Everyone staring at me as Addie and the boys sat on the ground.

I walk to them and I feel them all staring but try to ignore it. The boys look up at me, their eyes big and sad, a small pout on their face. I reach for them and they pick their arms up

"Mommy." They both say and I pick them up on at a time, carrying one in each hand.

"Mommy? I'm a grandpa." He says and I turn around and shake my head.

"No. You're not. That would intend you being a dad. And you're not." I say and turn around walking up the stairs.

This can't be happening. It's my kids birthday today. And then my mom decides to do all this. And that's why she didn't answer. She's a terrible liar. She couldn't have kept this from me if we were talking.

//Justin\\

YN went up stairs with the twins. The rest of us stayed down stairs and tried to understand everything that was going on. None of us has ever met YNs dad.

"Mamma bear, can you explain this to us please." I ask kindly and she nods her head. She gestures YNs dad to come inside fully and Chris went and closed the door.

I will admit. All of this is very confusing and shocking. YN rarely ever talked about her dad. We've actually never had a full discussion about him. She's never wanted to. And I wasn't going to make her.

"Jonathan had reached out to me. He wanted to become a part of our lives again. And I thought I was coming here to see her. So he could just tag along with me and come with." She says and Chris looks at me and then at everyone else behind me.

"Why now?" I ask, looking at Jonathan, his eyes look at me and he gulps.

"Because. I've never been there for her in the first place. I realized my daughter didn't deserve that. And I couldn't continue knowing what I did. I thought it would be better if I tried to fix it. But I can see she doesn't want that" he says sadly and I feel a slight feeling of remorse for him. "It was probably a bad idea for me to come. I'll just be going." He says and nods his head once at me and turns around turning for the door

Part of me wants to let him go. YN went this far without him. Why would she just automatically need him again?

And then the other part thinks it would be good for her to have her dad in her life. Even if she doesn't want him right now.

"Wait." I say, the words slipping from my mouth. He stopped in his tracks, his head coming up and turning around slowly to face me. His eyes meeting mine. "You could uhm. You could stay. Stay here. YN won't mind." I lie, but of course, she actually would.

"I don't wanna intrude." He says and I shake my head waking a step forward

"You won't be. We'll be happy to have you here." I say smiling and he smiles back nodding his head.

I exhale and look over at Chris, his eyes slightly wide as he stood behind Mamma Bear. I can convince her.

"You said what!" She yells loudly looking at me and I jump and begin to shush her "Oh don't you dare shush me" she says sternly and I stop.

"YN, he's your father." I say and she rolls her eyes crossing her arms over her chest.

"A crappy one at that. You are telling him he cannot stay her." She says sternly and I shake my head.

"I can't do that YN, that'd be rude. I already told him he could. And he's going to." I say and she narrows her eyes at me

"No he isn't. Tell him to leave right now." She grits through her teeth and I stand up straight

"No. He's staying here. And that's final YN." I say and turn around.

The kids were tucked in and our friends had left. Mamma Bear had gotten a hotel and it was too late to change it to a two bed room. I grabbed the extra blanket and pillow I placed on our bed and started down the stairs. He stood in the living room, looking at the picture frames we had set out. I cleared my throat and he looked up and set down the frame. I smiled at him softly and he did the same.

"Blankets and a pillow for you." I say and hand them to him

"Thank you." He says and set them on the couch. And I stand there awkwardly, rocking back and fourth on my feet.

"Right so. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight sir." I say and he chuckles

"Goodnight." He returns and I turn around quickly and head up the stairs. I go into our room and YN sat in it, her lip pouted as she angrily pulled her hair into a bun, making me laugh softly.

"Baby. It's not permanent. He just wants to get to know you." I say and she huffs a breathe and slouches.

"I don't want him to." She says sadly, looking down at her hands and I crawl into bed next to her. I lean against one of my elbows and look up at her.

"I know baby. But it's now or never. And you have the chance to right now. What if you if you don't give him the chance and you lose it forever. Just give him his chance babe." I say and she sighs and nods her head. I smile big and grab her waist and pull her down to me earning a giggle from her.

I wiggle out of my clothes and pull her close to me, her face digging into my neck. She hums and I kiss the top of her head. I think this will be good for YN.

Aaahhhh lovelies! Guess what!! Big news!

Only two more chapters for Shattered Hearts!! Fuck balls!

Fun Fact of the day!

About 1% of women can achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.

I ain't that 1%

Hahahah!

Anyhow! I'll try to update again soon beautifuls! 😘