Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s POV.

After Vektor and Alejandro left the room, I sat up from my bed and rested my head on the headrest and hugged my new Tokyo ghoul plushie that Kuro got me. I was still smiling and I was happy, 'what should I do now?' I thought to myself as I yawned. 'Why the hell am I so tired?' I thought before getting out of bed putting the plushie on the pillow and checked my phone which read, 6:30. I groaned before stretching hearing a pop.

"I hope I didn't break anything, oh wait it doesn't matter" I slightly laughed and went to the door but I suddenly stopped, I heard someone crying.

I wanted to know who it was so they could stop, unless it was Oliver, I don't want to hurt the British dude.

As I was about to open the door I grabbed my tazor and put it up my sleeve, when I opened the door and I saw Allen leaning his body against the wall with tears in his red Crimson orbs. "Why are you crying Allen?" I asked him while rubbing the back of my head.

He looked at me and quickly ripped his tears away. "Hey twerp, what are you doing up?" He answered before shoving his hands in his pockets. "I wasn't really tired, I guess I just needed to shut my eyes for a little bit"

"but still what are you doing up?"

"I heard someone crying and I wanted to see who it was" he was silent, I didn't know what to do but stare at the floor as if it was the most important thing in life.  I was about to lift my face up but there was a plop of water. I then realized that it was a single tear drop, it was Allen's tears. I looked up, furrowing my brows together, "Allen please tell me what's wrong or will tazor you" I demanded hoping that he will tell me and not be a whiney bitch.

"It's just that, ever since you came into my life, i felt like this was suppose to be fate. Like when we fought in the alleyway, or when you gave me that tofu at your house when you were getting your stuff and was going to stay out our house. It just feels like this is the right pathway but it's not. It's bad that we are all crazy and insane and are murderers, especially for a kid like you. Your so young you don't have to choose this lifestyle you can choose whatever you want to be but  you choose the best way in my opinion. The point is that i'm really glad you became a killer and meet us all."

It was dead silent he stopped crying thank god but Damn did he talk forever. "I don't know if i'm suppose to say something so i'm just going to say your welcome?" I confusedly said making him chuckle and crack a smile. Just then my stomach growled and I put my hands in my pocket before talking, "Is there food or something? I'm kinda hungry" Allen then started to laugh making me growl,

"You just went to the store to buy everyone food and drinks, you didn't get anything for yourself?!" He fell to the ground laughing so hard he almost started to cry. "Don't fucking laugh at me" I growled before walking put of the hallway and into the living room where Matt was watching hockey. I walked up  to him and climbed on the couch and sat right next to him. It was silent, the only noise that were in the room was our breathing and the TV.

"Where did everyone go" I asked him, only for him to look at me from the corner of his eye. "They all left and went back home" he scratched his neck before turning off the TV. "Are you hungry"

"..yea?"

"Do you want me to make you something?"

"Ok, matt, bro, you really don't have to make me something I can make it myself"

"really"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely positive"

"Are you serious"

"Nope" By now i was starting to laugh, and he was trying so hard not to grin.

"Guess what?" "What" I didn't make a noise but only started at him while grinning

"MORK!!" I yelled before jumping onto his leg like i was spiderman. "Da hell is with all the screaming?" I looked up and it was Allen back to his regular self, it looked like he was about to say something sassy but i cut him off by saying. "Say anything and your going to have a bad time" He closed his mouth before saying under his breath,

"Shit" I let go of Matts legs and jumped onto Allen's chest clinging onto his shirt. "I'M SPOODERMAN!!" I screamed and laughed as Allen was trying to get me off of him but failed. "HELP ME THERE IS A CHILD ON NY CHEST AND I CANT GET IT OFF!!" He yelled running around the house until we were stopped by Oliver.

"Allen what in the world are you doing?! Put the poppet down right this instance!" The strawberry blond hair dude yelled, his eyes now have a swirling pink. "Oliver your eyes look cool" I told him before loosening my grip on Allen's shirt.

"Oh why thanks you poppet!" He smiled brightly, as Allen put me on the floor.

"Could I have something to eat?" I asked Oliver, He looked at me and nodded his head. "What would you like to eat?" I put a finger on my chin and thought dramatically.

" can I have some Doritos?" I answered him with sparkles in my (e/c) eyes. "U-Uh I don't think we have any" he stuttered. 'What' I thought before looking at him. "I just wanted some Doritos!" I yelled, he backed up and gave me the same answer from before. "Again poppet we don't have any i'm truly sorry"

"GIVE ME MY DORITOS!!" I had a dark aura around me and i pulled my tazor out from my sleeve. "D-Do you want me t-to get you some poppet?" He was a stuttering mess, I suddenly put on a happy smile as if nothing happened.

"Ok!" I exclaimed, Oliver walked past me even more pale than before because of my outburst. I glanced over to Matt and Allen who were snickering. "What are you two laughing at" I glared at them causing their laughter to die down. "where's Francios?" I asked not knowing where the french man is. "I think he was going to go kill some people, I dunno" Allen shrugged and then looked at the hallway. "You should go check on him I think he's still here" Matt pointed to the hallway as his brother put his arm down.

I nodded and saw that Oliver went out the door with his keys. I walked down the hallway and knocked on Francios door, "What do you want," His voice was grumpy as always, "It's (y/n)"

"What do you want"

"What are you doing?"

"Murder"

"Can I come with?" That last sentence i said made him silent. 'maybe I shouldn't have said anything' I thought before walking away from the door but i was picked up from the back of my shirt. "You can come if you want" He answered not looking at my face 'probably because i'm so fabulous' i thought. I smiled, "When can we go kill people?" I asked making him grunt, "We'll go soon" was all he said before letting go of my collar and me dropping to the ground and walking away into the living room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So rememeber how I said i was done writing this story? Well I lied, and i'm sorry But I hope you guys are happy that I'm continuing this story. SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I hope you like the I picture I drew above

Kittykatlord25