Animal Transformation (Chapter 5)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is going to be quite a long chapter so yay! *CHAPTER SPOILER* But I'm so so sorry but I needed to put One Direction in this chapter, but since I don't really know much about them as a group (neither do I really care, no offence), I put in Larry Stylinson. No hate, okay? It's a tad bit sad and angsty, but not that much. Enjoy!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Justin rolled his eyes as his vision went white and he felt himself tumbling around - maybe he'd make a movie about all of this...with his 4 brothers! That was important. When it all faded, he looked around the same whitewashed room and noticed 3 unusual things - he was way too close to the ground, everything was so sharp (not blur) and it was way to bright. He tried to rub his eyes, but ended up flat on his face. Then he heard the guys laughing and tried to hurl insults at them, but all that came out was meowing!

Justin nearly fainted - he had been turned into an ANIMAL, a cat no less! He was *definitely* a dog person. He heard Chris softly whispering that there was a little flap with '#2' on it for him to go through. Justin meowed (that was a sigh), padded to the flap, and waved a paw at his ex-bandmates, before going through it.

He ended up in an uncomfortable cage in a pet shop, and he was about to groan loudly (which would've come out as a loud meow) when another cat opposite him beat him to it. Immediately, a large man (who Justin assumed was the owner...and OHMYGOD WAS THAT? YES IT WAS LOU PEARLMAN NOOOOOOOOOO) came barreling down the aisle, yanking the cat out and beating it mercilessly. Justin cringed and became accutely aware of pain everywhere - it felt like after a fight, bruises, aching muscles and split skin. The injuries were obviously fresh, and had appeared after he came through the flap, for the guys would have told him.

Suddenly, a bell chimed - customers had entered. Justin watched in disgust as the Lou hurriedly shoved the cat back into its cage, plastering on a smile and greeting the customers. His eyes widened when he recognised the two One Direction boys, Louis and Harry. They were all over each other not unlike NSYNC back in the day, but as they surveyed the cats on the opposite side, subtle touches and guiding hands on lower backs clued Justin in to more than friends. His supersensitive ears picked up Harry whispering to Louis that he wanted the one in worst condition so they could save it. But it caught him by surprise when Louis asked for the 'cheapest one' and even more so when Lou lazily pointed at Justin, for he felt battered but full of life.

Immediately, Harry's green eyes peered sympathetically at him. They were a deep green, not like Lance's at all, he mused. Louis' eyes appeared as well, and Justin saw the love they held for Harry. It was so sweet and he remembered Britney - his first and only true love. He was married to Jessica now, and he was sure that he loved her, but he knew she was no Britney. Unknowingly, he began to whimper and Harry's face formed into a frown, which didn't go unseen by Louis.

"We'll take this one...Justin," Louis said, reading off the tag on Justin's cage. Lou snorted and coldly told them that he would not accept a dead cat returned (and Harry's eyes filled with horror and rage at that, and Louis rubbed his wrist), before uncermoniously shoving Justin into a cage and thrusting it into the waiting hands of Harry (and eww. That was *definitely* the last time Lou would *ever* touch him).

Once outside the shop, Louis gingerly lifted him from the cage, which Harry threw into back into the shop, and they stepped into a limo. Justin was sure that they were in London, because...wow...he really was hurting, very badly.  Over the next few days, Harry tended him and nursed him back to health and boy, was he sleepy. He knew he should stay awake to find out what the problem was, because he didn't have a guiding phone call like JC did, but he did manage to find out that One Direction were on break, and since Harry was spending so much time on Justin, Louis had scheduled more outings with his beard, but Harry hadn't really payed that much attention to it.

One particular day when Justin was rather energetic, he decided to just pad around the house. As he entered the guestroom, he saw Louis and Harry in a rather rough round of sex. Justin shuddered - he wasn't homophobic, but straight and not needing to see that. He laid down in the corridor and just spaced out. A while later, he heard yelling in the room, and suddenly, the door banged open and Louis stormed into the main bedroom, getting changed, and his senstive ears once again picked up Harry muttering.

"Huh. Have me around for his entertainment, then go out with the beard. Aren't we on break? Maybe he likes her. Fine. I'll have someone over too," Harry muttered, and somewhere downstairs, Justin heard Louis downstairs banging around, and he knew right away that something like this would break the young couple and their band, so he leapt downstairs and grabbed Louis' car keys off the table to get his attention. Louis glared at Justin and walked towards him,  so Justin ran up the stairs to outisde the guest room, Louis following closely behind.

Just then Harry's voice floated through the shut door, "Jeremy...the last time we met I was involved, but now, I suppose you could come over..." and anything else Harry could have said was cut off by Louis flinging the door open and wrestling the phone from Harry and ending the call. Harry and Louis began to hit each other, and Justin knew he had to do something quick, and he looked around the room frantically. His eyes landed on the picture frame on the nightstand of Harry and Louis on the first date. Justin hit it and it fell to the floor heavily.

The crash resonated through the room and the two lovers froze. The glass of the picture frame had cracked between the two of them, and it looked so ominous that even Justin felt like crying. A loud sob tore from Harry as he wailed that Louis didn't love him anymore. Louis, biting back his own tears, held Harry close and they began to talk through their issues. Justin figured they needed some alone time (and even though he was a cat and they probably wouldn't mind, he still felt awkward), so he left the room and went back downstairs.

With a start he remebered how JC had to go back through the door, and he headed for the flap on the Styles-Tomlinson flat. He pushed through it and ended up back in the white room, thankfully as a human again. With a sigh, he told the guys what had happened.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's a miracle! Not 1, but 2 updates today! Yay! Haha...but no more updates till next weekend, because...yes. Hope you've enjoyed so far, and stay with me!