1// Meet Mr Styles

'Niall! How was your Summer?'

Niall looked up as he heard his name. Louis, his best friend, was standing there waving at him. Thank fucking God. It was already bad enough, having to go back to this place. Going back to school after Summer was like being sent back to Hell after you've tasted what Heaven feels like.

It was horrible, really.

At least he had a friend there, with him.

He had known Louis forever. You might think that's exaggerated, but no, literally forever. Their mothers had always been best friends, so naturally, when they both gave birth to sons around the same time, the two ended up being best friends to. They fit together perfectly, having the exact talents the other boy didn't have. Maybe that's why they got along so well. Niall had always been rather shy as a child, but Louis had turned him into a monster. Louis wasn't shy at all, he told you everything he thought about you right on the spot, and if you annoyed him he'd drag your ass right to the pits of hell and back. Louis had been supportive of Niall's sexuality too, immediately assuring Niall it was alright when the slightly younger boy came out as gay. He had even agreed to make out with Niall, so that the blonde would know whether he was really gay or not.

Obviously, he was really damn gay.

Louis was awesome, basically. And Niall loved him

'Great!' Niall answered, trying to look happy for his best friend. The first day of school was horrible, so might as well try to make the best of it.

'Found some cute boys?' he asked, wiggling his brows.

Louis always tried to set him up with people, not really giving a fuck if Niall wanted him to. He would always find attractive guys and send them on dates with Niall. The younger boy didn't really know where he found them, maybe Louis had a closet filled with hot gays somewhere, but he had accepted the dates for what they were.

It was never more than that, though. Never more than a date. He didn't really know why. He wasn't waiting for his prince charming or something, because he knew shit like that didn't exist. His parents were divorced, for fuck's sake. He knew too damn well that love never works out. He just wasn't too keen on starting a relationship. He had no trouble fooling around with people, but he left as soon as they wanted more.

He just couldn't give them more. He was still figuring things out, and honestly, a boyfriend was just a problem he didn't want to deal with.

'Of course. Who do you think I am?' Niall laughed, swinging his arm around the boy.

Louis smiled at him, pushing the blonde boy onto a bench and sitting down next to him.

'Tell. Me. everything. Right. Now.' he ordered, a light clearly visible in his eyes.

'Calm down. I will.'

And Niall did just that.

--

'I can't freaking believe you!' Louis shouted, and Niall slapped his hands on Louis' mouth.

'Shut the fuck up, mate,' he hissed, looking at Louis warningly.

'The whole school doesn't have to know!'

Louis just shrugged and licked Niall's hands, so that Niall drew them back.

'Ewww, Louis! Now your saliva's on my hands!' Niall shouted, trying to get the wetness off.

'So?' the boy asked, raising his brows. 'My saliva has been other places than just your hand, Niall, and you fucking knew it.'