The Start

Enjoy!

February 7th(oops I forgot it was the 7th.  Lol. )
Jack's P.O. V
"Mom Today is my Birthday!" I yelled at her I chuckled because I turned 13 and now I hang out with other 13 year olds... But I moving to America so I gotta say goodbye to Ireland and meet America Sigh.

|Time Skip|(Still Jack's Pov)
Ah.... So this is America? Nice, and sweet my Mom and my other siblings walked to a very fancy hotel while I stayed outside and looked around I really don't see a ton of cute girls man... Then I saw a Boy with Pink hair with Blue mixed into his hair he was wearing jeans and wearing a american shirt I couldn't tell. "Hey!" he said to me "Hey dude" I said. "I'm Sean but call me Jack!, Today is my birthday!"

I said giggling "I'm Mark a-" He stopped talking for some reason.

Mark's P.O.V
God his body was sexy! "Um Hello?" Jack said to me.
"Oh sorry! I'm Mark I'm also 13! so here's my Kik user name.

"I gave him my Kik username and walked away.

February 10
Jack's P.O.V
I called Mark on Kik. We talked for hours and we talked about cute girls Mark didn't tried to change the subject after I said the word girl. That was weird.... "Jack go to sleep!"

"OK Mommy!" then I went to sleep. Mark(Kik): Jack I love you! I heard a beep on my phone but there was nothing then I went to sleep.

Mark POV
Damn.