Ch. 3 The Painting

Start from the beginning

However, you decided not to tell him anything.

The thought of him sneaking into your room was replaced by sadness that you won't see him tonight.

The image of you shall not leave my mind.

For an unknown reason that was your most favorite part of the letter. His imagine will also never leave your mind.... and how could it? He was so handsome, attractive and gentle...

You took a shower, dressed up and opened the door heading for the kitchen to have breakfast.

You pulled the door open to find Gilbert standing in front of your room just like last time. You begun thinking this man didn't know what privacy meant. He was staring at you, not saying anything. Because this felt weird you decided to say something

"Good morning.... Gilbert..." he growled at you. 'Nice to see you too!' you thought to yourself. "Well.... what brings you here.. in front of my room? Again...."

"Breakfast awaits you Miss." he said, turned around and just left.

until then, Gilbert will take care of you.

Great. That's exactly what you needed. And what was wrong with that man? And and... last night he had his whole body covered like in the day he picked you up, now he looked completely normal! Maybe he liked disguises, who knew! You had to ask Mr. Dracula about Gilbert but until then survive with him, alone in this castle. You decided the best thing to do while Mr. Dracula was gone, was to

1. STAY AWAY from Gilbert.

2. Don't leave the castle during night just as Mr. Dracula advised you.

3. Lock yourself up in the bedroom.

Gilbert was one crazy fellow! Every morning you find him sniffing around your room and he growls like a dog!

You spent the rest of the day inside the castle. You decided to go to the library and see what kinds of books Mr. Dracula had. You were surprised to find very old books, that looked as if they were bought ages ago, about history, politics, religion and literature. He had every single piece of literature once written by Shakespeare. Seemed he was a huge fan of his. You selected few books and spent the rest of your time reading.

In the library, to your surprise, there were very big or rather tall windows, granting a beautiful view of the gardens behind the castle. You decided to go look.

It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen! You felt an urgent desire to go in the gardens but since it has gotten very late and the sun was about to hide, you didn't dare. You noticed Gilbert in the distance, doing garden work. This calmed you down for he wasn't in the same building as you.

You went downstairs in the kitchen to make yourself dinner. After eating it all up, returned in the library to pick up few books to read in bed.

You decided to look through the windows again to see what was Gilbert doing but to your surprise he was gone and so was the sun.

Hoping not to bump into him, you made your way to your bedroom. After, preparing for bed and locking the door up, you laid in your bed and begun reading, enjoying the peace.

You woke up. Having forgotten to draw the curtains before falling asleep, your eyes were burning from the bright light that the moon has been casting upon your face. This was little strange since it wasn't the first time you've had experience with moon light and it has never before burnt your eyes!