Alternate Ending, Part 1

Just so u guys know, instead of dying, Ezra ran off and dissapered. Zeb still left. 

(BTW it takes place one year after the last real chapter, which means that Sabine is 19 and  Ezra is 18)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of my hiding place, breathing in the nighttime air. Looking down, I saw two cloaked figures running in the shadows. I frowned and followed them. Who were they?

"Hey! Stop!" I whirled around and saw a stormtroopers chasing the two figures. Their cloaks fell off, reaviling a purple-armored mandalorian and a green-skinned Twi'leck. My eyes widened.

Hera and Sabine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Stop!" I threw my cloak off and dashed down the alley. Sabine was right on my tail. 

"Hey, bucketheads!" A voice yelled and we whirled around to see a figure shoot a blue energy ball at the stormtroopers. Sabine squinted. The figure turned and grinned and  jumping down next to us, landing in a crouch.

"Mind if I join you guys?' He laughed and Sabine and I grinned. 

"Ezra!" We both say. Ezra laughed and we ran into the plains. 

"Specter 1, get the Ghost to the south plains," I shout into my comm as blaster shoots flew across my head. 

"On it," Kanan yelled back. 

"Make it quick!" Ezra screams, narrowly missing a blaster shot. 

"Ezra?" Kanan's voice sounded surprised. 

"We'll tell you later!" I say. "Just get the Ghost over here!" 

"Incoming!" Sabine shouts, her voice slightly robotic indicating that she had her helmet on. I look up and saw the Ghost, it's hatch open, brushing the ground. Me and Sabine jumped on and the Ghost rose. Ezra did a flip and landed on the hold. He looked around and grinned.

"Nice to be home," he murmured a faint grin spread across his face. 

To Be Continued......