"Fine. How about chocolate chip cookies? I can make those."

I watched as Debs put the pie crust back and got out chocolate chip cookie dough.

"Wanna bake cookies with me, Jess?"

I shook my head, starting for the stairs.

"Sorry Debs, I wish I could, but I have to do my hair. It's still wet."

I went up the stairs as I heard Fiona ask Debs what was wrong with her today.

*

Later that afternoon, I was sitting out on my porch in the chilly winter air, smoking a cigarette.

"Smoking is bad for you, you know." I heard a voice say just as I was about to take another drag.

I looked up and saw Zack walking through the gate towards me.

I smiled.

"Hey, Zack! Where've you been?" I asked excitedly.

He came to sit next to me on the porch and held out his hand for my cigarette. I watched as he put it between his plump lips, which I had to say, was really hot.

"It's only been a few days. Eager to see me, hm?"

I blushed.

"I just thought you'd stop by sooner, that's all." I answered.

"Yeah, I've been busy. So, what are you up to today?"

I shrugged and took the cigarette back.

"Not much."

"Well, I was thinking we could hang out. Go to the arcade or something."

I nodded.

"Okay!"

Zack nodded back, standing up and holding out his hand to me.

"Shall we go?"

*
Zack and I arrived at the arcade and headed over to the front to pay. I noticed I didn't have any money on me, and my face got red, realizing I couldn't pay for my arcade ticket.

"Zack-" I started, but he shook his head, getting out his wallet.

"Don't worry about it, I got it." He said, handing over two 20's to the employee.

"Look, if this gonna become a regular thing, you have to at least let me pay once. I have a new job now." I said proudly.

The employee gave Zack his change and he turned to me as we walked towards the games.

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"At the Kash and Grab with my twin brother."

"Ah, got ya." He looked at the vast selection of games and looked at me.

"So, what do you want to do first?"

*
We spent about three and a half hours at the arcade, playing tons of games, beating Zack at air hockey, and him beating me in Dance Dance Revolution. Now we were at a crane machine, watching Zack trying to win something.