chapter 7

Brooks pov:

The past week has been great Austin and I have been having a lot of fun together.

We spent a a lot of time in his room playing x-box and since he’s a boy he was really good but on some of the games we let me win. I thought that was really sweet.

But sadly a lot of happy things come to an end.

Today was the day that Kelly was coming back her parents left a little bit ago to go pick her up at the airport so they should me back in about an hour.

Austin and I were at his house waiting there until they got back from the airport. Since we had a going away party for her when she left we are just going out to eat today.

Hey don’t look so down Austin said sitting next to me.

Austin how can’t I be down I really like being with you but do you really think this is going to work when she comes back. I mean when we will see each other I told Austin looking at the floor.

Brook look at me Austin said I told you a week ago that no madder what we would make this work and I’m keeping this promise.

I gave him a hug as I tried to believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

I smiled at him and we heard the door unlock I gave him one more quick hug that knowing that there wasn’t a chance it would work. 

BROOKIE Kelly yelled as she ran through the door. KELLY I yelled as I ran up to her and hugged her.

I missed you so much she said. I missed you too I said.

I felt really guilty I felt like I was going against my best friend.

Austin she said walking over to her brother I smiled to see them hug. They have always had the best brother/sister relationship.

That was another thing I was worried about ruining. We rode to the restaurant and took our sits.

I was sitting between Kelly and Austin. Talk about awkward.

Haft of the time I was talking to Kelly and bout her competition camp and the other haft I was talking to her parents and Austin as much I as could without making it obvious that something was going one. 

When we got home we all sat in the living room me Kelly and Austin. 

So haven’t you and Austin got close Kelly said laughing.

No what are you talking about Austin said a little nervously

. I was just kidding calm down Kelly said.

(One week later)

Austin’s pov:

Kelly has not suspected anything lately between me and brook. It was pretty good so far.

Brook and I went to the local diner and ate dinner without anyone seeing us.

After our dinner I walked her home and kissed her good night.

I walked down the street to head home when I car pulled up next to me. I looked in the car and recognized the person.

Jack I said.

Yeah its jack he said.

Jack was my best friend. But when Brianna my ex-girlfriend broke up with him to go to me. He hated me for the rest of my life.

Well Austin look at this you’re dating your sisters best friend. Oh this is good. Good luck getting out of this now. Time for me to ruin your life too.

Oh my god. I knew what he was going to do.

 and  that was go to Kelly.

Sorry if it took so long to update I have been busy lately. Thank you for over 100 reads it means a lot. - Emily

Comment

Vote  

Follow me.