"Nevew," Louis muttered quietly and snuggled into Harry's neck, making himself as small as possible to fit in there (which wasn't hard).

"M daddy's boy, fowevew," Louis smiled and whined as Harry moved to disinfect the cut. "I know, baby, mine forever, hm?"

Louis giggles despite the pain.

"Yours, daddy. C-can Loui' do som'ing to cheer d-daddy u-up? Headaches g-go 'way?" Harry closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against louis', a heavy breath escaping his lips. "God, you're so fucking adorable." Harry gritted out, jaw muscles clenching as he cleaned the cut and wrapped a bandage around it.

Louis giggled, only hissed for a second as Harry applied pressure on the cut but then it was all good. Just a tiny throb. Louis sniffled and blinked, sitting up slowly.

"When's my baby boy gone, then?" Harry murmured and stroked some of Louis' fringe out of his face.

"Toniight, Lou's birthday is t'morrow!" Louis squealed and leaned into Harry's touch, moving closer to nuzzle against the bulge in Harry's pants, murmuring a soft, "daddy."

Harry's breath hitched for a second, his hand going to scratch behind Louis' ear.

"Okay.. But you're going to take your phone with you and you're going to call me if anything's not alright. I don't want you drinking alcohol, Louis. Did you get that?" Harry lowered himself and tapped Louis' chin up, blown pupils boring into his own.

"N-no b-bad stuff," Louis repeated and nodded slowly, purring as he leaned against Harry. Just as the two leaned in for a kiss, the door bell went off. Harry groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Feed the kitten, honey. I'll be right back." Harry pecked Louis' lip quickly, earning a tiny squeal from the smaller boy and went up to get to the door.

Jess.

Why on earth did she decide to come over now. Harry forced a smile on his lips and raised an eyebrow at her, "hello, sweetheart." He meant it though. He really liked Jess because she was nice and good to and for Louis.

"Hey, Harry! I was wondering if Lou is home?"

Where else would he be, Harry thought with another round of teeth gritting together. He didn't know what was getting to him the last past days. Maybe it was the tension, the worries about Louis' birthday.

"He's in fact home. Hey, Jess I need to ask you something," Harry mumbled and licked his lips.

"Shoot," Jess shrugged.

"I recently got informed about your plans for tonight. Please, watch out for him. Louis' is a special boy. I don't want alcohol to come in his near. Nor anyone else for that matter. I, myself, can't come with you I know that, just.. Please take care of him," Harry's eyes went pleadingly as he stared at Jess.

"Will do, Sir. I always take care of him," Jess grinned and nodded, "you don't have to worry.. If anything's going wrong I give you a call. I'll text you the address of the club."

"Thanks," Harry mumbled and pulled the girl into a surprising hug.

"Louis' is in his space so.. " Harry bit down on his lip and pulled back.

"He told me, I know. It's just me, don't you worry. The dorks won't be here until 7pm. Probably even until 8 because Zayn has this annoying tick with his hair.. Everything has to be perfect, hell he's worse than a girl saying I only need five minutes," Jess rolled her eyes causing a small smile to appear on Harry's lips. As he was saying, he liked the girl. She always had a cocky sentence lingering on her lips.