I Know I'm Blind, But I See Things Differently Now.

Chapter 2.

i just wanna say thanks to anyone who took the time to read my story and comment.

it always puts a smile on my face when someone takes their time to comment on my story (:

anyway now on for the show. enjoy....(:

**********************************************************

It's been a full day since the news of Evan yet I still can't fathom the truth.

Charm quietly led me to my room.

Leaving me in the silence that I dread with each passing day.

Although I'm really glad that today wasn't school because I honestly wouldn't know how to function with this new found information slowly eating away at me.

Closing my eyes and counting my shallow breaths trying to make the painful clutch on my throat disappear.

Mom I wish you were here. I wish I can see again. I wish I never met him.

I don't know why, but the last part feels like a lie. I had an amazing time with him.

He made me feel wanted-- and not like a burden which is how I usually feel. Evan made me feel like I was a normal girl. Whatever normal is.

I lay down on my bed as I feel Charms pile up next to my feet.

How can I be so stupid to let someone I don't know take advantage of me like that.

How could I have opened up to someone I had no knowing of.

For all I know he could have led me to a warehouse and killed me like he did with this other person he had killed.

Stupidity is what got me here today.

Although I don't think he would have hurt me.

Stupid. Of course he would have hurt me, but Charm was there so he must have gotten afraid that he will attack.

Who am I kidding. Evan would never do that he is too sweet and caring to pull such a horrid act.

Charm stirs then starts to bark signaling that Daisy is somewhere near.

I don't know why, but he takes a strong disliking to her.

It must be a dog thing.

"Yes?" I blindly turn towards my right side.

A sigh follows afterwards.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just worried." She states with a tinge of sadness as she places herself on my bed.

"I know you didn't mean to yell at me." I sit up. "But you could have just talked you know. Besides its not like I can just get up and leave." I smile.

"Well I'm sorry." She apologizes taking a hold of my hand.

For some reason the gesture feels very foreign.

Weird.

"It's okay, but can you tell me more about this Evan Harris." I state in a small voice.

She sighs.

"On one condition."

"Okay." I ask slightly confused.