I plastered on a fake smile as I placed some food at the corner of the long rectangular table. There were around fifty men there, all dressed in immaculate suits and ties. They all took themselves very seriously.

"You're not listening are you. This is how people die Lacey."

I pretended to cough as I replied. "It's a little hard to listen when you're not even here."

"If I could be beside you I fucking would." He sighed.

"All staff are expected to remain in the large hall until everyone's eaten I don't know how you can leave now." He sighed heavily.

"I'll have to create a diversion that will give me an excuse to leave." I leaned again the far wall thinking things through. A man beside me, dressed in a mail waiters uniform nudged me and told me to stand correctly.

"Don't you dare. That'll give you unneeded attention. If they suspect anything they'll kill you. It's too much of a risk!"

"Styles I can do this, please." I was surprised that no-one could see me whispering to myself.

"Not on your first mission, I know what I'm talking about Lacey." He disagreed.

"Do you trust me?"

"What are you talking about." He cried.

"It's not a hard question. Do you trust me Styles?"

He didn't answer.

"Do you realise how much trust I have put in you, my life is in your hands. Now I'm asking you for once, Harry trust me please."

There was a long silence before he sighed. His voice sounded a little shaken.

"Please, please be careful."

"I will." I stated confidently, even though I wasn't feeling it.

I took a couple of steps forwards towards the table. There at the head of the table was our target.

I approached him cautiously.

"Would you like anything else sir?"

He smirked at me. "From you girl, I'd like everything."

I squirmed but gave him a fake laugh. Now was my chance. With my elbow I knocked the glass jug of wine all over his white shirt. He jumped up in shock, and grabbed my arm. His strength took me by surprise. He squeezed it, bashing it into the table.

I grimaced in pain. "I'm so sorry sir it was a complete accident." I explained, still in immense pain.

"Go and get me some towels bitch." He spat, pulling me closer.

"And then meet me in my room." He whispered, before pushing me away.

I felt physically sick. I detested him.

I walked out of the hall quickly, before running down the opposite corridor to where Harry had told me to go.

"Lacey you need to get out of there soon. You know what he'll do if he finds you now, and it'll be more than murder. Follow the corridor straight down and then go up two levels of stairs."

I ran faster, my heels clicking as I charged upstairs.

"You've got your gun right?" He asked.

I fumbled through my dress pocket before pulling it out. "Yes it's right here-"

Boom. A loud shot fired, as a bullet soared past me and landed beside me. I jumped and dropped my gun in shock.

Stood behind me were two large men pointing their guns at me.