Downhill

Caspar's POV

I can't believe she said yes!! I'm so happy right now, I got the girl I wanted and I got my YouTube channel back to normal with even more subscribers than I did.I know I'm going to be happy for  life now

***

NARRATOR'S POV

1 year had past and Lily-Mae's relationship with Caspar was going downhill, since Caspar got his YouTube channel back and better he had be travelling around to do collabs with other YouTuber's.For Caspar's channel he created Collab Month. Lily-Mae couldn't wait for Caspar any longer and sent him a text saying that she was done with him and his travelling.Caspar didn't respond to her text but he read it and didn't care because him and Joe met two girls in South Africa that were actually moving into their apartment building which was really good.

Lily-Mae's heart was broken when Joe posted a picture of Caspar kissing the other girl the day she finished him. She was broken and could never be fixed. Caspar was her only friend so she decided to move back to Miami to her family.That was the last anyone ever saw of Lily-Mae.Or was it?

Caspar,Joe,Emma(Caspar's girl friend-not girlfriend)and Leah(Joe's girl friend-again not girlfriend)went travelling back to London from South Africa and they were going to be neighbors and were already best friend's.  It was a long flight back and Emma fell asleep on Caspar's shoulder, not noticing because she wanted to play hard to get.She could tell that Caspar liked her and she liked him but didn't want to make it obvious.She knew playing hard to get would tease him and leave him wanting me more.But the question was he worth it?Did she know that he only came out a relationship 2 weeks ago?Was Caspar the write guy for her?

They landed and arrived back to their apartments and the boys went over to help them unpack.Then they decided to go to the boys apartment.They were all sat in the Jaspar household watching Netflix and then there was a huge bang on the door and their she was,Lily-Mae, standing in the door frame with a knife.

A/N OOH another cliff hanger!Short chapter I know but still drama!

 I hope you enjoyed it.

Remember to go read Emma's story!

Hope you enjoy this story- Him

-Megan