Clumsy

The Senator was more terrified than excited, at least for this moment. His fingers drummed in an irritated matter, Dortu walking around the man with enough sweat covering his brow to drown him. He was far from excited--he was sure he'd ruin it somehow. What if he sneezed and caused her become sick, or step on her foot? Whatever clumsy action it was, the Senator was sure that he'd be the cause. He adjusted his tie another several times, running a shaky hand through his hair. She'd be here soon, or at least she said so. The direction of his glance goes toward the small table, covered in a white tablecloth. One single rose stuck oddly from a slender vase--paranoid as he was, he kept moving it to different angles. If he hadn't been so concerned, he would of noticed his "non-date" walking in, or how close he was to the candle flame.

              Ahsoka found herself tugging at her dress, pulling her lekku gently over her shoulders. Though it was long, "below the knee being a must" according to Barriss; it still fit her nicely. Long folds of royal blue creased here and there, the simple memento of her status as a padawan and a Jedi glowing in the warm light. In that one moment, Lux had gotten back up. He felt his heart jump, and his hand landed on the table out of instinct to prevent from falling over. A pile of fruit rolled under the table, and the young woman held back a laugh. The man gasped, diving under the tablecloth with a rushed inhale. He bumped his head on the table, letting out a long moan. Ahsoka felt herself begin to let out a muffled giggle, bending down to look under the white fabric. Lux mumbled to himself, some parts incoherent.

             "Why Lux...on all days to be a klutz, it had to be on the day where I was spending time with the most beautiful girl I've met..." Ahsoka stood straight up tautly, her body jerking. Her words wobbled.

"You find me pretty?"

 DOSFJOUSIUSGIUHFSIGNDIFNGI ANGST IFSJDSOIFNOIE OWNOW TOO MUCH ANGST