Prologue

Haelencia .A land governed by 5 powerful witches to protect ,defend and balance the powers of the Earth .The top half of the Land is divided between 2 witch Kingdoms .The Citrine Kingdom on the West and the Emerald Kingdom on the East .The bottom half is divided by 3 Witch Kingdoms with The lake of Balance between the three .On the West is the Crimson kingdom ,East the Ember Kingdom and at the southern most point ,the Azure kingdom .Each of the 5 Kingdoms balance the total power of the Earth and maintains order in their respective land .If this order were to disrupt ,they risk awakening two of the most feared Grand Witches of the land and along with them ,the end of the world .

13 years ago during a great ritual called the Witches ball held at the Azure Witches kingdom came to a tragic end .There was a blinding light and then darkness .When the dark finally lifted ,bodies from all kingdoms littered the floor .But the most prominent of the dead is the Azure Witch ,lying still at the base of her throne .And kneeling beside her was her most trusted maiden holding a shadow blade ,the only weapon powerful enough to kill a witch .The 4 remaining Witches step up to throne to execute the handmaiden ,but upon seeing a single streak of blue in her hair ,they instead stripped her ,whipped her and threw her out into the bogs of the outer rim of The Lake of Balance .She was cursed ,sentenced to die by her own master .