002

Sorry for the mistakes :)
__________________________

The nice man at the trolly gave her a raspberry lemonade flavored lollipop.

Lana thought it was delicious.

The next day she asked her mother if she could play outside. Her mother agreed and she got her chalk,and favorite stuffy, Lilly.

Lilly was a stuffed bear with a pink glittery dress and wings. She also had a cute baby pink bow atop her head which Lana adored.

The girl trudged down the stairs with chalk and Lilly in hand. She was going to play hopscotch, her favorite outdoor activity.

Once Lana was outside she took a lilac colored chalk stick (chalk stick😂 idk what's called. Like the piece of chalk.)
And started to draw her boxes.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

"Little girl!"

Lana jerked her head up, a piece of her blonde hair falling in front of her pale cheek.

There stood the Candy Man.

"Mister, you're stepping on Lillys wing!" Lana screeched.

The man chuckled and removed his foot from the bears wing, muttering an apology.

"You better be." Lana whispered under her breath.

"Yes, I am, but I was just wandering if you happened to enjoy your lolli from yesterday?" The man spoke.

Lana intently looked at his face.

"Yes I did, it was delicious actually." She spurted out.

He smiled slightly at the young girl.

"Do you mind if I play with you?"

"Uh, No, I don't mind mister!"

The two of them must of spent at least two hours playing hopscotch, and talking, mostly about stickers and Lilly but things like her family and friends.

Lana didn't like to admit it but she didn't have very many friends. Some girls made fun of her pig tails, or the clothes she wore.

She had one or two girls that she would talk to, but she'd rather play hopscotch and put stickers on her face. And she would much rather talk to Lilly or even the Candy Man, than any of those mean school girls.

So maybe Lana would turn out okay.

Maybe she would be just fine with Lilly and her chalk and

The Candy Man.

________________________
Hiiiiiii :)
Byeeeeee :)