"A half sleeve with full color."

"It's one seventy-five." I pulled my debt card out my wallet and handed it to him. He slid it down the register and handed back to me.

"You have a wonderful night." I put my card and wallet back in my bag and headed for the door.

"Thank you. You too." I headed out the shop and walked down the street to my car.

"Aye Elora." I looked behind me to see Corey.

"Wasup?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and some friends next Friday? We're having a girls day, I was wondering if you'd join us?" She ran to me.

I gave her a look and unlocked my car and tossed my bag in the passenger seat, she knows how I am.

"It's just two other girls, their names are Jasmin and Sophia. They're cool, I wouldn't put you around some people thay were gonna do or say some dumb shit." She put her hands together and stuck her lip out. "Please. It'll be fun I promise."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Them bitches better not be for the bullshit. Or imma fuck you and them up."

"Yay!" She hugged me and did some weird ass dance. "I'm so happy. You still have my number right?"

"Yeah." I opened the door to my car.

"Okay. I'll text you my address so we can all meet up. Bye." She ran back in the shop smiling.

"She's a mess." I got in and pushed the button to start it. "Where should I go next?" I turned my radio on and that new Rihanna song was playing.

I turned down Peachtree and saw the high museum of art had a nice sign outside that said "live drawing".

I wonder what that's about.

A dark blue ford truck pulled out the parking spot on the street and sped down the road. I quickly took the spot and grabbed my bag.

I took my wallet out the side pocket of my bag and saw the parking meter had a orange cover on it.

"Free on Saturdays."

That's nice of them.

People from all walks of life were coming in and out of this place. I walked up the long ass ramp to the front of the building. A woman handed me a pamphlet as I walked by that has a nice little map of the building on it.

"This is nice." A old woman said to a little boy.

It really is nice in here. Everything is white and there is four floors of giant windows.

"The next live drawing starts in a ten seconds! We have one avaliable spot left." A guy shouted out from a arch way in the wall in front of me. I went in his direction to see twenty to fifteen people sitting around a fully clothed woman as she laid on a white platform with her knees to the ceiling.

"There's one last seat here miss." The guy who yelled said pointing to a empty chair with a sketch pad and pen on it.

I sat my bag in front of me and held the sketch book and pen in my hand.

"Good evening everyone. Welcome back. I'm Terrence Fry for any new people." He looked at me with a smile. People clamped around the room. "Tonight you'll be drawing my wife Kathy." The lady on the platform waved in the air making some laugh. "These sketch books and pens are like a little gift from me to you, since I felt like being generous tonight. If you are new to this whole thing, love drawing is for you to draw your heart out. The picture doesn't have to be in realism at all, draw in your own style. Just draw Kathy as you see her. That means if you have watercolors with you use them, markers use them, do whatever, just don't make a mess, I would hate to have the museum make me clean this room up again." People laughed again. "So I'll shut up now and let you get to it. You have fifteen minutes to draw this pose before Kathy moves to the next position of her choosing. Any questions?" I looked around to see if anyone raised their hands. "No one? Alright good. I'll set the timer....." He pulled his phone out and tapped on the screen a few times. "And go." He moved out the way and people flipped open their sketchbooks and started drawing or painting.

I guess I might as well start.

Rico

I watched the whole team turn up with below me since I stayed in the VIP section.

This was the last party of the year and everyone from Clark Atlanta was here. They had step shows and all the sororities and fraternities did there thing on the floor.

Parties really ain't my thing but I thought I'd switch it up on El but she pulled a fast one on me. I was expecting her to cuss me out when I got back and yell at me for leaving but it looks like I won't have to worry about that since she out too.

"Bandana round my neck like I'm Makaveli!" Everyone yelled around the club as Torey Lanez jumped up and down on the stage. He suprised us with a performance since he's in town.

Elora is a huge fan of his, she gone be mad when I told her he was here and I got to meet him. We sharing a VIP section with the nigga.

"You trynna dance?" This girl said from next to me.

"Nah I'm not trynna get fucked up by my girl." Even though I was comfortable as fuck I moved just so ol girl know I'm serious.

Elora

"Thank you for coming Elora." Terrence hugged me as I walked out the museum.

"You're welcome."

"Make sure to come back next week. We meet every Saturday at the same time as today."

"Okay, I'll be back." I really leg the class.

"Great. See you then." He walked hand and hand with his wife down the street.

I had a Good time. A few people in there knew who I was. After the drawing we sat down and talked, a few people asked me questions and I was okay with answering them. I usually don't like talking about myself but those people their made me feel at home so I didn't mind.

They explained to me everyone in their eye like a family ands they were happy I joined them tonight.

Except for this one guy who I swore was taking pictures of me the whole time. This girl named Kira who sat next to me asked if the man came in with me since she never saw him before. I told her that was my first time ever seeing him too.

Luckily he left before the drawing was over so he didn't stick around when they were asking me questions.

I looked at the clock the clock on my phone to see its only 10:08, we finished kinda early. I might as well drive around since Rico hasn't fully shown me Atlanta yet.

There was a place called Buckhead court that some of the people in the museum were suggesting I should go. I got in my car and put the name in my GPS.

"You will reach your destination in fifteen minutes."

--------------------------------------