3

The person

El gulped down the water and gasped as she sat the glass down on the black marble counter. She sank down to the freezing bathroom floor and wrapped her arms around hey knees as she put them to get chest.

Rico had left her sleeping in bed by herself as he left for another day of school. Even though he felt like he shouldn't be had to go.

She had woke up for a split second one she heard the front door close. She couldn't move her arms or legs and her neck was stiff.

Sleep paralysis had gotten her for the third time this week. Some call it "having a witch on your back."

Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep.

During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes.

Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking.

In some other cases it causes hallucinations.

Elora laid there frightened as the man from the hotel raped her again but this time he brought friends.

The faces on the men shouldn't couldn't remember but she remembered they had knifes and tools like the ones they have in gynecologist offices.

She tried to get up but she couldn't.  Once they got to get they disappeared in there air like dust.

Elora shot up out of the bed covered in sweat and her throat felt like she had swallowed cement. 

El laid there for a while and couldn't come to grips with the live nightmare she had.

"Why?" She began to cry hysterically, clawing at her head trying to get the thought out but they wouldn't go away. "Why me?!"

She a grabbed fist fulls of hair with each hand and cried. "God help me."

Elora was having one of many break downs she's always had.

Nightmares kept her awake at night and left her scared by the morning.

"Please?" She shook uncontrollably as her thoughts became more vivid.

"I gotta get some help. I can't do this anymore." She managed to get herself up and dialed 911 on her phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I just n-need since help. Please. Please. Please." She hiccuped as the air became tight.

"Ma'am can you tell me what's wrong?" Elora dropped the phone and fell to her knees as it felt her heart was about to burst through her chest. "Ma'am? Are you there?"

She grabbed at her hair as a voice came to her head. 

"Leave me a lone!" She shouted out loud and gasped for air. Her heart painful began to speed up.

"Ma'am I'm sending help to you right away." The woman on the other line says calmly.

"I can't take it anymore." She crawled to the bathroom and took everything out of the cabinet under the sink til she found a razor.

She broke the plastic away from the blade and stood in the mirror.

"Do it."

"Do it El."

"Do it for us." She held it to hey wrist and began to press.

She began to cut her arm up higher. "Higher!" The voice sounded like it was right  next to her. Right in the same room. Pressuring her to cut herself.