Part 3

After shopping for clothes, she began to feel extremely bored.

Christine continued walking down the deserted sidewalk and discovered a delicious looking ice cream parlor next door.

As Christine slowly pushed open the door to the ice cream parlor, she discovered that, again, no one was there, so she contemplated whether she should snatch some ice cream from the freezer in the back.

Although Christine knew it was wrong to take ice cream without paying, she did it anyway, because who was going to stop her?

Christine grasped the scrumptious ice cream from the freezer and gulped it down as quickly as she could.

When she finished, she looked like an infant who was struggling to devour food.

Her chin was dripping with chocolate flavored ice cream, and her hands were sticky because the ice cream had melted down her fingers.

After an hour of stuffing jund food down her throat, Christine's stomach began to ache, and she began to slowly walk back home in search of her mom, and noticed several deserted cars along the street.

Christine wondered what it might feel like to drive a car.

She pulled open the door to a shiny red sports car and the engine began to rev and shake.

Christine did jot know what was happening, but sat in the and pushed on one of the foot petals, which caused the car to jerk forward.

As the car began moving erratically down the street, Christine began to panic because she did not k ow how to stop the car.

She tool her eyes off the road for just a few seconds but jerked her head when she heard a terrifying crash.

Christine screamed and pushed open the car door.

Christine glanced around and realized she was in the comfy bed at her grandparent's house.

Christine signed with relief when she understood she had been lost in a dream.

She eagerly skipped down the stairs and gave her mom a big hug because she now appreciated her mom.

She expressed that she lobed her and would do her best to never be mean and sassy to her mom