Chapter 3 ~ New Year's Day (MAJOR EDITING)

|Chapter 3|

__________________________________________________________

This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes

Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes

We'll keep marching on and on and on...

It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes

__________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light. This all felt like a dream, its so surreal. 

“Ah, I see you’re awake.”

I turned my head to the left to see a robot walking up to me. He, atleast I think it's a he, was holding a device that looked like an iPad but it was easily twenty times larger. He put the device down on a table and took me into his arms. I bet my eyes were huge.  This weird tingling sensation went through my body a couple of times, it was like when you get the chills but it was slower and lasted longer.

I was froze in realization. It was a Transformer. What in the hell did that guy do? I moved around a little bit to see over his arm and took a look around the room, it was huge, well from my size it looked huge, probably for them too.

There were  two doors a human sized one and a bigger one most likely for the bots. The bigger one opened and a blue and red one walked in. The one that was holding me set me down on one of the metal beds, smiled at me and walked over to blue and red one. 

"Hello Optimus. Follow me." The green one said to 'Optimus' and lead him out of the room.I sat there and after awhile there was a pain in my chest and I started to wiggle. I opened my mouth and started to cry hysterically. I heard their steps coming towards me and large silver hands pick me up making me purr. What the hell is wrong with me?

The silver hands belong to Optimus. He stopped squeezing me but still held me in his arms, I cuddled into him. Ratchet spoke up making us look to him. 

 "She needs fed, can you do it? I have some business to attend to." Ratchet held a bottle in his hands.

"Of course." He grabbed it from Ratchet and he walked with a little pep in his step out of the room.

He turned it in his hands and moved his arm down and put it at my lips. I immediately turned my head away. Whoa-Ho-Ho what did he think he was doing, I mean like really I know I’m supposed to be baby but do I really need a bottle? I’m not supposed to need help with this! My stomach rumbled telling me it wanted whatever was in the bottle. I looked back at Optimus, well then if they wanted baby, then they are getting a baby. I moved my head back and looked at him sweetly accepting the bottle.

__________________________________________________________

“Goodnight my little femme.” He said turning of the light in the cab.

__________________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated lately and it's short and sucky! It's hard writing being a baby because I really don't remember being one.

Anyways I hope you like it and I have a few questions,

What time set should I put the story in? After Transformers and Before ROTF, After ROTF and Before DOTM or After DOTM?

And are there any ideas you think I should put in my story?

Ta Ta!