chapter 19✨

briella's pov

so like ik I never did this but ya kno how things switch up 😎😂. so like its me and jas hanging out bc yo this girl is just like me she like the sister I never had , well otha than journey. so im over her telling her about these boys , londan and dre .

londan is this cute ass lightskin he gotta twin , his sis ok I mean ion like that bitch but I like ha fine ass brother 😂 and idgaf.

"jassssss but he cuteeee "

"nah cuz if he tryna play you ima have to beat someone's ass"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing . and it was dre fine ass I quickly went upstairs and answered it and started smiling hard

"hey baby girl" he said in his sexy raspy voice.

"hi big head"

"wyd"

"well I was talking to my sisters gf"

"awe my bad "

"nah you didn't do nun , her and my sis was bout to leave anyway"

"oh alright "

we spent the whole day otp it was 3:30 am and still was talking, his voice is so cute 😍 he is th definition of cute BUT londan‼️ his white chocolate ass is gorgeous asf.

"ard bri ima go I'll see you later"

"otay"

man I wish I was old enough to date him but my ass is to young 😕. londan texted me and we texted for like a good hour . tomorrow he gone get me and take me out to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DRE WHO TF IS SHE!?" I screamed as i was throwing shit at him crying my eyes out.

hi I'm aaliyah monae brown , me and dre have been together for 2 years.I love dre so fucking munch but he doesn't appreciate that. my parents don't approve our relationship but idgaf I love him.

"damn liyah put the knife down!" he said backing up slowly with his hands in front of him blocking me.

"no! you always cheat on me and I can't take it no more!" I said falling to my knees crying so hard . it was getting hard for me to breathe for a lil bit but I didn't care.

he ran to my rescue with my inhaler putting it in my mouth giving me my 2 puff that's I need. it helped me , he took the knife away from me and held me tight. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me.

see i just turned 17 two days ago and I got pregnant when I was 16 the baby is dre's I'm like so scared me and dre lived in nc together and his family made him move 1 year ago we made this thing work long distinctly me and my family moved to atl for a fresh start now all of a sudden I'm 7 months pregnant .

"dre let me go!"I sniffed wiping my face

"nah you gone do sum crazy and hurt you and my son"

"no just stop I wanna lay down and go to sleep "

he let me go and I went in my room and got under the covers trying not to cry, I heard the door shut and started crying loud. dre is all I have and want . I don't want nobody else but him that's a fact.