chapter 16❣

BIRTHDAY PARTY✨💖

jasmines pov

FINALLY! today is my glo' day 😛 shower the princess with what she deserves bc yes. i woke up at 8:30 am and took my shower and did my hygiene stuff. I was in the bathroom with my sister curling my hair. when  I was finished i pinned my curls up and just threw on some leggings and a random shirt and put my uggs on.

I got my pink mcm purse and went downstairs and got in the car with bri, mom , and dad we went to the party store to set up at the venue they reserved for the party. we had got all pink and white decorations and stuff. me and bri went to get some candy and watched them pick the stuff out .

we all went to the venue and started to set up for the party. they put pink streamers up and the white intersected with the pink and a pattern happened. I got the white lights and me and bri hung them up everywhere.

by then it was 12:30 so me and bri went to get sum to eat. after we ate we waited for them to hurry so we can go get my makeup, dress and shoes.

when we got to the house I went and got my stuff and we went back to the venue. my gf was there waiting for me to get there. when I saw her a ran to her and hugged her even tho I was still mad at her but I was happy to see her

she helped me with my stuff and we went to the changing room. she hung my dress up for me and set my make up for me.

"thank you baby"

"your welcome baby girl"

I sat down at the make up thingie and started to do my makeup, she kept staring at me smiling I smiled back as I put my lipstick on i got undressed she helped me out my dress on she zipped me up and I unpinned my hair my curls were so bouncy then i put my heels on

by this time it was 8:30 pm people were arriving like crazy. when it hit 9:00 this place was packed. I looked through the peek while jas was getting dressed. my mom and dad had got everybody quiet to introduce me.

my entrance song came on oui by jeremih. jas was holding my hand as we walked in together while everyone was taking pictures or videos and filling the room with 'awwws'. I really felt like a princess tonight, but jas took me our family table

we sat and the caters came to everyone's table giving them their food that they wanted. finally we got our food and I started eating , I looked all around the room looking at the table that had my 3 layer strawberry cake that had a 16 on it surrounded by cupcakes . there was more snacks on the table then I looked over and saw a bunch of presents.

after that they booked 4 of my favorite singers/rapper😩. the first one that performed was nicki minaj 😍 she sung my favorite song which was  trina dem girls. the next performer was august fine ass😭 , he sung kissin on my tattoos , then chris brown he sung my favorite song back to sleep, I sung the whole song the whole night. the last one was a surprise I had to go to the stage so that she can sing directly to me.

I sat on the chair that was on stage and they recorded me , and all I saw from the back was people moving to the left and right because someone was coming towards me singing only then I saw who it was and it was RIHANNA! I fucking love her .

tears shot down my face when I saw her . she got on stage with me looking at me the whole time when everyone was singing the song. after when she was done singing she hugged me and all the people that performed took a picture with me.

and that night wasn't over yet! after all that the brought all the presents towards the stage and gave me a microphone, I got some bomb ass presents, I mostly got money inside the present. we then cut the cake . me,jas,bri was throwing it at each. I put sum icing on jas nose and ran away from her while eating the cake.

she finally caught up to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed back and put my arms around her.

"happy birthday j"

"awww thx baby"

"I love you ma"

"I love you more " I started blushing

now most kids get cars on their birthday man I didn't 😕 I gotta go buy it myself. anyway my dad called me outside and had me stand on the side walk while they everyone crowd on the porch thing.

I can't believe my dad got me a mercedes benz 😍 and it was all black. this car sexy asf man I got in the car with jas and looked all through it. then I got out the car and jumped in my dads arms hugging him screaming

"THANK YOU DADDYY!!!!!!"

"YOUR WELCOME JOURNEY"

then we went inside and danced then the lights turned on meaning get tf out bitches . mom and dad started to break things down and put in the car . me and bri was on sc being stupid and jas just watched us laughing and joined us. today was the best ever😩💖