Chapter 2

Chapter 2

* Still Ashleys POV*

I head to my next class; which is Math. I love Math!!!! Usually most people hate it but I don't. Weird...

I enter the class room and take a sit. Unfortunately, Candace doesn't take this class with me.So that means I was alone. Sighs.

I notice that there aren't a lot of student on this class. There where like 15 people here. Oh well, better for me! I really don't like a crowded room. You could say I'm claustrophobic.

I take out my notebook just in case we write in this class. A few more students enter the classroom. Great! Note the sarcasm...

I notice that the last person to enter was this extremely good looking drop dead gorgeous guy! Oh My God! He looked amazing! Wait... What am I saying?! Lilly snap out of it!

I put my attention back to my note book, when I feel someone sit on my left. And guess who it was? You know it... Him! Oh God I hope he doesn't talk to me! I'm not very good talking to hot guys.

The teacher starts talking 'bout the rules in her class room, how many tests were gonna have for the whole year, ect. I didn't pay much attention to her.

" Well that's all I have to say... Take this spare time we have to socialize with each other." the teacher says.

I put my notebook in my bag and started to play with my nails. I could sense that the hot guy was staring at me. It sent shivers down my spine. I tried to ignore it, but it was too hard!

I started looking to the blackboard when I heard him say something.

"Hey" he said. Looking at me.

Wow! Even his voice sounds hot!

"Hi" I say shyly. I look at him and... He looks hotter close.

He was wearing a blue V neck shirt, a leader jacket, white jeans and black sneakers.

"My name is Jack... Jack McCall. What's your name? If I may know.?" he said with a smirk.

I look into his eyes and they were glowing... Weird. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Not cool.

" Nice to meet you, Jack. I'm Ashley Williams, but you can call me Lilly." I say nervously. Why am I so nervous talking to this guy? I know I get nervious when I talk to really hot guys... But with him it's three times worse!

"That's a very beautiful name." he says. I love his voice! It's just so... Wow! Am I falling for this guy already? I barely know him!

There's just something in his voice that makes me feel... safe. Happy, cloud 9, heaven. But why?

"Thank You" I reply. I felt my cheeks turn red. He smiles at me. His lips looked plum and kissable. Wait. What am I saying? I can't be falling for this guy. I promise myself that would focus on my studies and then I date. And I'm keeping that promise! I hope.

A few minute pass by and it was already time to go to my other next class. I get up to head to my other class when I feel someone grab my wrist. I felt those shivers again and I knew it was him.

I turn around to see why he was holding my wrist.

"Why are you holding my wrist?" I ask with a confused look on my face. His hand was warm.

He looks at me with those intense black eyes and that playful but sutle smile.

" I was wondering... Maybe you wanted to hang with me at lunch time?" he replies with a smile on his face. Why was  he asking me this? He barely knows me.

"Uhmm..." I barely could answer him because I was staring at those beautiful eyes of his that you could easily get lost in them .

When I returned back to reality I shaked my head and answered him.

" Thanks, but I don't think I can. I already made plans to hang with a friend... Maybe next time, okay? I answered him with a "I'm sorry" face.

His smile turn into a small frown. I guess he really wanted to hang with me.

" Oh... Okay. Sure next time." he says with a small smile. He lets go of my wrist.

"Okay. Well see ya later." I tell him waving my hand.

"K. Bye." he says.

I headed out of the classroom to go to my next class.

I felt bad rejecting his offer ; but I had to. I already made plans with Candace. I couldn't just cancel. And I didn't want to be alone with him. And it's not because of him, it's because of me. I would have made a fool of myself if I was alone with him. I would have said something stupid infront of him and I didnt want that!

The next time he asks me I'll ask if I can bring a friend. Wait a minute... Why didnt I ask him that before I said no? Grrrr! I'm so stupid! Sighs. I mentally slapped myself.

Oh well... Of to my next class.

____________________________________________________

What's up Doc? Haha!

There it was. The second chapter ^_^ sorry if I misspelled some words.

Does anyone know a good editor? I REALLY need one!

And like always vote/comment on what you think of the chap.

On the right there's a photo of what I think Allison looks like :) ---------->>>>>>>>>>>

Bye :)