My Ride and Die Wifee

What Happen To Ray!?

Yn:wtf happen.?

Roc:can you fix this bae.

Yn:yea(you run up stiars and grabed the first ad kit qnd ran back down staiers)here.

ray was on his side yelling like know ones problem.i hated to see him in pane and i never new i'll have to kelp ray becaus he wanna talk shit to me he better be luky i'm roc's girl.

Yn:here i'm done.

Ray:SHIT...thx yn.

Yn:yea wat ever.know wat happen.

Roc:that nigga shot my nigga.

Yn:oh...and ray thats wat your ass get for talking shit nigga.

Ray:shut up girl .

Yn:one more time i'am gonna shot you and its not gonna be nice.

End ConVo

Ray PoV

i thx yn for being there she safed me and one thing girls should know is how to sow the woned of a gun shot now thats a hood ass girl.i slout my nigga roc for leting us meeting her.

End PoV

Yn:i'll be back.

Roc:were you going bae.

Yn:out boo like i said i'll ne back dont worry or stay up for me call if you need me.

Roc:ma you got your gun.

Yn:yea(you pull your shirt up and show him)

Roc:alright bae.

End PoV

you walked out and hoped in your car and pulled out you were on your way to kill this girl named shaylen.... when you pulled up her car was in the drive way i got out but not taking the keys out the car i walked up th the door and some nigga opened the door........BAND BANG BANG he droped dead you see her BANG BANG BANG she gone but a nigga come down and started to shoot i backed up the right then roc was calling me i anwserd the phone.

Roc:wtf is that you out there shooting.

Yn:yea (BAND BANG BANG) im on my way.

Roc:yea you better be alright.

i hung up and BANG BANG BANG i droped that nigga die i heard the police so i ran to my car ans speed off.......i pulled up the boys were out side roc pacing back and forth.

Roc:where were you.

Yn:handaling something and i toled you not to worry boy damn.

Roc:well soorrrrrrryyy.

Ray:dont leave like that and dint tell us were your going..Shit

Yn:ray last time i cheked your not my man.

know yall were in side.

Roc:yn who did you shoot.

he was looking mad and sad at the same time.

Yn:shaylen.

Roc:who the fuke is shaylen.

Yn:a stuck up ass bitch that bern calling me out alright.

Roc:why didnt you tell me Yn: because roc i handel stuff on my on i did when you left me roc.

you ran up staiers and closed the you layed on your bed crying for about 5min...

Roc:knock knock knock.

Yn:yea

Roc:what did you mean by you did when i whent to Cali.

Yn:roc when you left roc thats when we were best friends for a long time roc and when yoi left it was like hell one Earth it was so hard on me i took up shooting and learning how to do hat i did to ray.and every day i didnt have school i whould think about you but when i got in to shooting i got over it.

Roc:I'm sorry didnt know how mutch you cared.

Yn:yea i know i had know way to talk to you at all.

Roc:yea i was moving solo.

Yn:i ser.(you get up and stand on your tipieys ties and kiss and hug him.

Roc:you were aways short.

Yn:thats not funny.

End ConVo

yall go down staries ray lookes at you with a "wat were yall talking about"face i just whent to get some ice cream and sat on prince side but in a chair. and ate my ice cream.....half an hour later.

Roc:let me get some.

Yn:here its all most gone (you gave it to him.

Roc:man it is gone you phat eating all this ice cream.

Yn:shut up roc.

End ConVo

Roc PoV

man i wish she said some thing to me earlyer about this yea i knew i hade fillins for her but know i realy do i know i got on her about going some were and not telling wat was going on.i just need some alone time to clear my head...

Roc:bae i'll be back.

Yn:know know were you going.

Roc:going to clear my head i'll be back.

Yn:you got your gun....dont be so long i dont wanna be here with them.

Roc:alright and yea..ray keep an eye on yn dont let her leave.

Ray:alright nigga.

End ConVo

you whent to sit down but triped and fell and you didnt get back up ray,prod and prince all helped you, you had fanted...i heard prod calling my name and i seen ray had my phone to his ear i know he was calling roc............Nexed thing you know you see the boys looking down looking sad.

Yn:roc (i cryed his name).

Roc:i'm right here baby.

Yn:what happen.

Ray:you fanted yn and i called roc.

Yn:oh how long have i been out.

Prod:3houres lil one.

Yn:i need to get out here like know.

Roc:alright bae.

End ConVo

you sighn out and since ray drived here i roded with roc and the boys roded with him i didnt say any thing to him i was frozz....wer pulled up and he open my door and put my arm around his sholders i had to jump and raped my legs and armes around him he giggeled.

Yn:I Love You.

Roc:I Love You To bae.

yall walked in the house and he put you on his lap and yall watched tv but you fell asleep on my baby aka boo.