My Ride and Die Wifee

Next Day

9:32am

You wake up roc still sleep so you go and make breakfest for the two of you you made pancakes bacon and eggs.next thing you know roc rapes his arms around you and kiss your fohead.

Yn:well good morning my boo.

Roc:good morning bae you cook this.

Yn:noelw boy .

Roc:ummmmm this good bae.

Yn:thx you boo...Hear

Roc:thx.

yall ate and watched tv then you went to wash the dishes and sat back by roc.......Oh lord hes phone rang.

Roc:ummmmm bae i got to alright a new nigga in town got to handel that alright.

Yn:how long you gonna be roc.

Roc:dont know just keep your phone one you you never know you promises bae.

Yn:ok i promises dont take lone boo alright.

Roc:yea see you when i get back keep your phone on you bae alright i'm out.

End ConVo

Yn PoV

i hate this but this just the start of wat he'll be doing but i dont like him out there with ray ops i mean the pussy.but if he got to do wat he got to do alright....

Text ConVo

Roc:Get your ass down here know.

Yn:were you at boy.

Roc:west 28th street come now ant no body got all day.

End Text ConVo

i put my hair in a bun and grabed my gun an car keys and my backpack and was on my way..... i pulled up to see my niggas shiting at this bitch thay seened to be missind becaus she was still shoting i hop out that car and hell broke .. bow bow bow 3 shots down that bitch gone.then the boys finlly seen i shot that bitch thay all came to me ray with a bitch you ant cool face.

Prod:nice ame girl.

Yn:thx i know.

Prince:for a girl you got ame alright.

Yn:thx any thing ray=)

Ray:yea good ame wat ever.

Yn:ummmmm wat was that i didnt hear you one more time.

Ray:bitch i said good ame .

Yn:alright thx you,you so sweet.

Roc:ummmm i know u gonna say know but can thay come to your house.

Yn:whats rong with your house but yea i dont care.

Roc:alright, that your car.

Yn:nowel thats my sisters, yea that my car nigga.

Roc:when you get that.

Yn:stop askins all thoes questons nigga now come on.

End ConVo

thay get in thay cars yes there cars out of line so we all pulled off and that drove be hind me and we pulled uo to my house and i parked in my parking spot in the back on the side walk.you get out and walk to open the door.

Ray:you live here and you talk all that shit smh.

Yn:boy this my house,house nigga i got two other houses thats biger than prods house ok but first shut the fuke up pussy ass nigga.

Ray:i'am let you get that one get off.

End ConVo

thay sit down a turn the tv on you whent to your room and put my head phones in and tuned it up so loud. roc was calling me to hit the blunt i didnt hear him at all.

Roc:hay bae i'll be back.

Yn:were yall going.

Roc:handel so biss i'll be back.

Yn:alright.

End ConVo

you heard them leav so you went and locked the door and ran back up staiers and watched tv untill thay came back