Love at first sight?

CASPAR'S POV:
I walk into Starbucks and then I see this girl that I can't take my eyes off.

"Hi , welcome to Starbucks what can I get ya?"she said and smiled. Finally, I've met someone who doesn't know me because I'm a YouTuber.

" Hey, um please can I have a Pumpkin Spiced Latte?" I asked and she caught me staring. I tried so hard to take my eyes off her but I couldn't, I just smirked hoping she wouldn't say anything. I was staring so much I wasn't paying attention and then she snapped me out of it.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Um, do you want to stay in or take out? "

"Stay in please. Omg, her voice makes me so happy inside! " I said out loud. Crap I didn't mean to say that and I already said I was staying in! She looked shocked, I gave her my money and rushed to the closest table I could find. WHY DO I ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING, I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME FOR BEING A YOUTUBER. MY LIFE COULD BE DIFFERENT IF I WAS WITH HER. A GOOD DIFFERENT BUT I SCREWED IT ALL UP NOW, I thought to myself.

I was so embarrassed and started turning my drink around and found a number written on the side. I looked over to her, she had a huge smile on her face and kept looking over to me grinning. YASSSSSSS I DIDN'T SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!

Caspar: 'Hey, it's me Caspar the embarrassing guy from Starbucks..Is this the girl who served me?' I texted her as soon as I left but I was nervous. What if it was a random number? What if she just did it to mess with me?

A/N Welcome to my first fan fiction, a Caspar Lee one! Emma,who also write stories on this account is wring one about Joe Sugg! I know it's only a small chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.

Hope you enjoy this story- Him

-Megan