Chp. 7

~Jess's Pov~
I woke up on my bed. "Dad,hello"I said leaving my room. "You get me another beer"he said. "But you said you will stop"I said looking down. "Well I lied,now go"he said throwing the can at me. "No"I whispered. "What"he said walking to me. "NO"I yelled. "You get your own"I said looking at him. "You ungrateful little girl "he said punching and kicking me. "STOP "I yelled. "Why,you know it's your fault your mom and brothers are dead."then he punched me hard enough to knock me out.
~Aaron's Pov ~
I walked to her door so we could go on that date. "Hello"I said knocking. Then I heard screaming then silence. "Jess"I yelled. Then I broke the door. "Jess"I said as I looked at the cold body on the floor. "Run"she said then silence. "You"a man said. "You did this didn't you"I turned to him. "Yeah she was smack talking me. "He said. "TAKE HER "he yelled. I picked her up and then ran out the door. "MOM "I yelled when I got home. "What is it.." It made her drop a few dishes. "KEVIN "she yelled running to me. "What swe..." He stopped and looked at me. "I will call the cops" he said. After an hour Jess was ok she was to stay at my house until her grandmother and Aunt come down. "Aaron"she said scared on my bed. "What"I walked to her. "What happen"she said grabbing my hand. "Your dad,he's in jail Jess"I said holding it tight. "I..l..love you"she said. "I love you to"I said kissing her. "Aaron"she said. "What"I said still looking at her. "Never leave me"she said. "Wouldn't think of it."I said going back to kissing her. This led to making out and then my mom called me and I had to go. Weird it took me awhile to leave.
~Jess's Pov~
I have someone to love. Wait I have a grandma and an aunt. Must be on my mom side. Weird. Well I have two weeks with Aaron and his family so I am happy.

~hope you liked it. Think I am going to make a new Aarmau story on the main minecraft daries. So get ready for it. Bye~