Chp.2

~Aphmaus Pov~
          I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. It was my first day so I tried to look nice. I had to cover the all the things on my arms so I wore long sleeve. I went to the front door and then I heard my dad come down stairs. "Where are you going"he said grabbing a beer. "School"I said looking down.  "Whatever ,you shouldn't because you are stupid "he said drinking his drink. I then went outside and started to walk. "Hey there girl"Aaron the boy I met last night. "My name is Aphmau "I said sounding mad. "Sorry,want a ride"he said. "Sure"I said getting in. When we got there I ran out to find my class. "Hey,I am Lucinda and this is Kawaii'Can,and Kaitlynn,Nicole, and Candaza."she said. "Hey I am Aphmau or Jess call me whatever."I said sounding happy. "Did you just ride with Aaron'Can" that Kawii'Can girl said. "Yeah so"I said in confusion. "Ooo"she said jumping up and down. Then they took me to my first glass. "Hey cutie "some guy said behind me. "Huh"I said as I turned around. "I am Laurence and you are"he said. "Aphmau or Jess"I said. "Cool this is my sister Sasha"he said pointing at the girl looking down. "Hi Sasha"I said looking at her. She said nothing. After math was gym then science and my favorite lunch. "So do you have any siblings "Kaitlynn said grabbing her burger. "No,they died with my mom in a car crash"I said looking down.They looked at each other and then she said"Sorry". "It is ok,their names were Levin and Malachi"I said trying to sound happy. "Hey ladies"a very Dark voice said. I turned around and saw him of all people in this school it was him. "Oh you,I remember you"he said grinning very evilly. "Hi ..."I almost finished but then he walked over.

~That's right cliffhanger,my first cliffhanger. Try to guess who they are. Sorry I have not been writing lately I was busy with ideas. Hope you liked this one. I will maybe start naming the chapters. Bye~