Chapter 1

Today was the day we get our ninja headbands. I get mine, and walk in the hall and put it on over my eyes. Making sure no one saw me doing so. Then I walk back in the classroom everyone saw the headband over my eyes, they thought I did so just because they think I'm an idiot.

"Attention everyone, I'm going to start calling out teams. So please remain silent." Iruka, our teacher had said. This was not hard for me since I'm a ninja I figured I might as well show I'm one. But hey, I'm keeping my mask on. So I just muted him out, until I heard team 7, hopefully I don't get the pink banshee and the stuck up Uchiha. If I do they'd be a disgrace to my fathers squad.....My fathers squad! No one will ever disgrace that team. "Team 7 has Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke, and Uzumaki Naruto." Iruka said. I felt like banging my head against the wall and didn't even notice that's what I start doing.

Everyone's starring at me, I could feel it, and then I just stop and ask this "Why am I being put with the banshee and the stuck up Uchiha prince?" I ask, with them both looking at me, the banshee just has to open her mouth and give me an even worse headache, "WHAT DID YOU CALL US?!?!" She yells, "You heard me, and stop yelling you are give me an even worse headache, so please when you are ready to talk calmly I'm all ears. But until then keep your big mouth shut." I say as calmly as I possibly could. Everyone just looks at me. "I didn't know you could get headaches!" They all practically yell. "Did you all hear me? Talk calmly and softly please? My head is pounding and it really hurts. And no it's not because I was banging my head on the wall I woke up with a headache." I say calmly. "Ok settle down class, now Naruto your on that team because you have trust issues and this team might actually help you with that." Iruka said, more like yelled, just like I had asked right? *notice sarcasm* "What? I do not have trust issues. I just don't trust people in the village because of what they did to me." I said "And Naruto that is why you have trust issues. Now, since I called all your teams out your Sensei's will be here soon to pick you all up and Naruto your Sensei knows about what.....disease you have." Iruka said, trying to figure out what to replace 'Jinjuurki' for.

~5 hours later~

"OMG! Why is our Sensei taking forever!!" Sakura yelled, which woke me, and Sasuke up because we feel asleep waiting. "Why'd you wake us up?" Sasuke asked remaining calm like I had asked at the beginning of class. "Sasuke it's ok you don't have to be calm if she isn't. I mean really my headache has gone down a little." I said, "Exactly only a little, meaning you still have it. So until it's gone we are both going to remain calm and talk softly, just like you asked, I mean Iruka did say we were on the same team to help out with the whole 'trust issue' thing. And by the way what did the villagers do to you that make you like this?" He asked "Well...I was 5 when it happened but they took something from me that I can never get back, and when I decide to be able to trust you guys I will tell you." I said.

Finally our Sensei came! "Meet me on the roof" He said. I waited for everyone to leave and climbed out the window and up the wall. Because I did this I was the first one up there. When everyone was there he said we were going to do intros.
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

A/N hey peoplez!! Ok so here's the deal, I'm only updating from now on only on Saturdays. So plz wait till then for the updates!!

First one I rewrote!