Chapter 1: going back!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nandito na ako sa harap ng office niya. Kinakabahan ako ewan ko kung bakit pero feeling ko may masamang mangyayari. Bahala ba nga si Batman.

*kreeeeeek!!!* (tunog ng pagbukas ng pinto...walang kokontra)

"Hi Mom, what do you want?"

Pagbungad ko sa kaniya...ayoko kasing paligoy ligoy pa..

"hmmmn, actually Sweetie we decided of your Dad that you will going back to the Philippines"

"Whaaat!!!! F*ck!!! No way!!! I'm not going back Mom!!! You know I don’t want to go back there!!"

Sh*t bakit sa pilipinas pa!!! Masaya na ko dito!!

"No sweetie!!! Whether you like it or not you’re going back to the Philippines!!!. You need to study in Duane University and that’s final!!"

"but-----"

"no buts Sweetie, you'll flight will be tomorrow.. Beside this is your punishment I know that you fought last night..I warned you last time that don’t ever fight again"

"I know that Mom but I have no choice this is my happiness so please don’t be so mean to me"

"I'm sorry sweetie but I can’t do that...don’t worry I know someday you will enjoy there and beside your friends will go back too"

"eh??really??? *sigh* Ok fine...but please Mom send all my cars and motorbikes there..ok?”

"sure thing sweetie..anything you want"

"thanks Mom so I’m going to prepare all my things. Bye Mom"

I kiss her cheeks and leave.

Mabuti naman kasama ko silang pupunta sa pilipinas dahil hindi talaga ako papayag pag hindi ko sila kasama.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**to be continued…………….